FOREX PRO Weekly February 06-10, 2012

I dont have any tool that you dont have already. If I would, I will be sharing, of course. In fact, the best DiNapoli tools were provided by papao some time ago (Thank you mate!). The one I dont find is Oscilator Predictor. I learned to live without it (DOSC does the job well) but if you find it I wont say no.
Do you mind sharing DOSC?

georgeta, go to the link i provided. it's all there. u need both MACD(DEMA.... and MACDPredictor for the latter to work.

Thank you Triantus! Still, I dont see the Oscilator Predictor. It is the one that is ploted on the chart and shows the levels of Oversold/Overbought for the next interval. The one that Sive used to show in blue lines.

Hi Aldo,
Well it might be if market will proceed lower, but currently it is more suitable for DRPO, since retracement is shallow now.

Hi Sive, target if DRPO would be around 1615, but where is invalidation point-1770 (to give breathing room for DRPO LAL)?

ok georgeta,

after you move both MQ4 files i mentioned to your 'indicator' folder, you must quite MT4 if it was running when you moved the files. otherwise, just run MT4 and MT4 will import the indicators and compile them to an EX4 file.

at that point all you have to do is attach MACDPredictor to a chart (NOT MACD(DEMA...)) and voila!

of course you could attach bother to a chart. but what i mean is: if you only attach MACD(DEMA...) then you won't see the MACDPredictor.

if you still have issues, send me a private message and i'll try to solve it from there.

Thank you Triantus! Still, I dont see the Oscilator Predictor. It is the one that is ploted on the chart and shows the levels of Oversold/Overbought for the next interval. The one that Sive used to show in blue lines.

Back