FOREX PRO Weekly February 06-10, 2012

You mentioned you will be moved to "investment valuation" and I am wondering whether this means you will not have the time to post here in that time.

=============================

BTW: I have been diligently monitoring the W1 chart for any movements to show which way market will go, but it seems to have frozen in time.

Hi Rahman,
no, I will continue to make researches, but my shifting will probably lead to impossibility of using CQG any more, since it will not be suitable for valuation purposes. Charts will not be so nice, or even I will have to shift to MT4 :)

i thought this section is for Sive to give his analysis and his opinion about the market but i am starting to see that it's turning to a place where people are advertising for trading system ? :)

DJG

I'm sorry, but it was me -
I've asked him to describe the system a bit. Here is an educational page - you have to explain your signals. If you can't at some reason, then do not post them at all.

Gert described a bit, but now I see that the core of it so called "Star" some kind of "secret", so I do not see any reason to mention it here further more. If he will not want still to share with its foundation and details, of cause.
Othewise, it has quite limited utility, or even useless for us.

Thanks
Great work and explicit. I gotten it and I will try study the calculation on MACD I thought is not necessary.
Thanks

Hi Rahman,
no, I will continue to make researches, but my shifting will probably lead to impossibility of using CQG any more, since it will not be suitable for valuation purposes. Charts will not be so nice, or even I will have to shift to MT4 :)

I'm sorry, but it was me -
I've asked him to describe the system a bit. Here is an educational page - you have to explain your signals. If you can't at some reason, then do not post them at all.

Gert described a bit, but now I see that the core of it so called "Star" some kind of "secret", so I do not see any reason to mention it here further more. If he will not want still to share with its foundation and details, of cause.
Othewise, it has quite limited utility, or even useless for us.

sorry for beeing not compleetly clear about STAR but it is not mine system i would like to explain it compleetly but i cant sorry for that.
so i wil not talk about it anymore and respect the post in here i wil remove my former post about STAR or els we might get more confusion

Greets

Gert

Last edited:
I understand that you mr. Morten are changing jobs and will not use CQG anymore.

I think this could be interesting... MT4 I mean. There are so many issues, like
What broker will you choose, because OHLC are so different,
How will you use the indicators, especially the predictors (I would gladly supply something, if you know what I mean :))
How will you choose the thrusting moves... etc.

Anyway, if your job change is something that you wanted, I congratulate you and wish you good luck!

georgeta you can share anything you want here: 4shared folder - MQ4

I dont have any tool that you dont have already. If I would, I will be sharing, of course. In fact, the best DiNapoli tools were provided by papao some time ago (Thank you mate!). The one I dont find is Oscilator Predictor. I learned to live without it (DOSC does the job well) but if you find it I wont say no.

I dont have any tool that you dont have already. If I would, I will be sharing, of course. In fact, the best DiNapoli tools were provided by papao some time ago (Thank you mate!). The one I dont find is Oscilator Predictor. I learned to live without it (DOSC does the job well) but if you find it I wont say no.

georgeta, go to the link i provided. it's all there. u need both MACD(DEMA.... and MACDPredictor for the latter to work.

is still living the butterfly? living_or_dead_butterfly.gif
...extension 1 h inside the butterly...extension 1h inside butterfly.gif

Last edited:
Back