FOREX PRO Weekly February 13-17, 2012

Commander Sive, can we ignore 1h DRPO LAL sell (which is not triggered yet), since we have too many bars in consolidation, and play only 161.8ext. butterfly sell or still can use DRPO sell if triggered? My task is to estimate targets , and I wonder which method should I use!
Thank you!

Commander Sive, can we ignore 1h DRPO LAL sell (which is not triggered yet), since we have too many bars in consolidation, and play only 161.8ext. butterfly sell or still can use DRPO sell if triggered? My task is to estimate targets , and I wonder which method should I use!
Thank you!

Hi Venelin. DRPO is not valid any more - too much difference between tops, too much consolidation...

Hi Sive!!!! I just wanted to thank you for your weekly analysis and wish you a nice weekend. See ya next week!!!!!!

yeah well... so far going nowhere fast. :(
wonder if i should hold my short over the weekend, considering the event risk on monday.

HI everyone

Market did respect 1.68 fib resistance but there was no sell off in the market; i expect the same behaviour of the market as the past few weeks when the first bail out was handed to Greece market hit new highs than reversed down to 1.2670. I will put my hands in my pockets.
Market is hesitating for now and it will be very thin on Monday.I'm happy with my 40pips today thanks to Sive.
Have a great weekend

maybe something will go wrong with the greek deal over the weekend and market will gap down 50 pips on monday. people on bloomberg have been saying greece default is around the corner, bailout or no bailout.

Back