FOREX PRO Weekly February 27- March 02, 2012

ochills

you can download pivot tools from here: Forex Trading Tools - Pivots - Interbank FX

this will give you weekly and daily pivots. you can check accuracy against this site: EUR/USD Pivot Points - Forex Analysis, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal - Action Forex

since the IBFX tool doesn't give you the monthly pivot points, you will need to download another tool from the MT4 library, something like 'ZMFX all pivot levels'. however, be careful as 'ZMFX all pivot levels' only displays monthly pivots properly, but not daily or weekly. lots of bugs out there in the EA/TI MT4 library.

Hi Sive,
Thanks as usual for your indept analysis,
Now I understand almost every steps you take and Why you took them.
thanks greatly.
But Pls Can you help me with pivot point indicators for weekly and monthly time frame or If anybody in the house can help me with it,itwill be highly appreciated. the one I have often have wide different from R1-R3 and S1-S2 when I use manual calculation.
thanks

Hi Sive,
Thanks as usual for your indept analysis,
Now I understand almost every steps you take and Why you took them.
thanks greatly.
But Pls Can you help me with pivot point indicators for weekly and monthly time frame or If anybody in the house can help me with it,itwill be highly appreciated. the one I have often have wide different from R1-R3 and S1-S2 when I use manual calculation.
thanks

Hi Ochills,
you may calculate them in Excel by using formulas that I've specified in Glossary. They are correct.
Speaking about pivot indicator for MT4. I remember that there some bug exists. If I'm not mistaken, on Monday it needs to use "-1" parameter and on following days "0", or something like that. May be I miss something.
Calculate Pivots in excel and then experiment with this parameter - you will find out how it should be.
Or use links by Triantus.

Hey guys, if euro does not hit 1.3425 within the hour I see a nice possibility for 1h DRPO sell in connection with 4h AB=CD and 222 Gartley! Cheers!

Hey Sive, I have a question regarding DiNapoli`s directional patterns! When we have different patterns on different TF ,for exp. DRPO sell on 4h and BnB buy on 30 min. is it acceptable to trade them both in condition both patterns are not LAL? Also if we have 2 patterns (DRPO sell and BnB sell) on different time frames, does that add more confidence in a trade since we have 2 directional patterns pointing the same direction(in this case down) and If so, which pattern is "more significant " if one of 2 patterns fails-the one on higher TF? Thank you!

Hey Sive, I have a question regarding DiNapoli`s directional patterns! When we have different patterns on different TF ,for exp. DRPO sell on 4h and BnB buy on 30 min. is it acceptable to trade them both in condition both patterns are not LAL? Also if we have 2 patterns (DRPO sell and BnB sell) on different time frames, does that add more confidence in a trade since we have 2 directional patterns pointing the same direction(in this case down) and If so, which pattern is "more significant " if one of 2 patterns fails-the one on higher TF? Thank you!

Hi Venelin,
yes, this is possible to trade them both. The common practice is - higher TF is stronger, so as the pattern I suppose...

Hi Ochills,
you may calculate them in Excel by using formulas that I've specified in Glossary. They are correct.
Speaking about pivot indicator for MT4. I remember that there some bug exists. If I'm not mistaken, on Monday it needs to use "-1" parameter and on following days "0", or something like that. May be I miss something.
Calculate Pivots in excel and then experiment with this parameter - you will find out how it should be.
Or use links by Triantus.

Thanks Sive

Thanks Triantus.

Hi Sive,
About Dynamic Pressure - can we use 3x3 to refine it? For example-on 4hTF price is below MACDP and above 3x3-possible DP.On daily price above 3x3, above MACDP -no Dynamic Pressure!On hourly price below MACDP and below 3x3-no DP and so on...My task is to separate it from SG- let`s say on 4h TF price is below MACDP and the moment it closes below 3x3-it could be SG? What do you think? Thanks!

Back