FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

Hi Sive,

PS, my 2 cents on the "chatroom" these pages are turning into...not good. Not to bust anyones chops here but, I appreciate being able to review the technical data and look over the analysis without having to wade through the banter. I understand the need for communication and camaraderie between us traders. I just don't think these pages is the place. Maybe Sive or the FPA could setup a section within this area for messaging and exchanging ideas trades about the daily analysis etc.. Or just use one of the many areas within these forums that are made for it. Its a good part and probably an essential part of the learning curve but, personally in my humble opinion, this is not the place. Even though I just chatted a big message not about the analysis ;o) LOL

Peace to you all and good luck in your trading and your lives in 2012 and beyond! :eek:)

~Markus

Thank you, Marcus.

I agree 100% with cosmos and am glad he or she brought it up. I do not like what this forum has become. It is too hard to find Sive's posts and the educational questions and comments of other students. This is not the place for chatter. Private IM's and other forums can be used for this. I quit coming to the site for the last month because it was too difficult to wade through all of the posts that had nothing to do with the trading plan for the week or the exact signals we were concentrating on at the moment. I have just come back to try again but see that it is as cluttered as it was last month.

Hi guys,
I ask you to be patient a bit, since I've put this question to FPA Administration. They think how to resolve this. Probably we will create another thread in my part of forum, where you can ask particularly "educative" questions and I will put daily updates there, while we leave chatting in corresponding weekly thread.
Anyway there will not be any problems with videos and weekly researches since they are always in the beginning of the thread.
What do you think about it?

Hi guys,
I ask you to be patient a bit, since I've put this question to FPA Administration. They think how to resolve this. Probably we will create another thread in my part of forum, where you can ask particularly "educative" questions and I will put daily updates there, while we leave chatting in corresponding weekly thread.
Anyway there will not be any problems with videos and weekly researches since they are always in the beginning of the thread.
What do you think about it?

Hi Sive and fellow traders,

For me nothing needs to be changed. I feel everybody should be able to express his/her opinion or share his/her view. Some may call it banter or chatter but for other people it may be interesting to hear different approaches to technical analysis. I do not have a problem distinguishing between Sive's analysis and peoples chats.
So leave it as it is, is my motto. You can never make everybody happy.

BackSpace

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 06, January 2012

Good morning,
so the first part of our expectation is done - market has touched all predefined targets. Now we are passing to the second stage - find bullish pattern that could point of respect of monthly support area.
This is not simple task to do, since one issue is probability but another one is - will market respect it? All we know that it is very often happens that market disrespect even hard-rock areas.

Here is how it could be done. First of all, since we want respect of monthly area, pattern should appear on daily-weekly time frames, since intraday charts too small for that. Still, daily pattern could consist of some smaller patterns - that is not forbidden.
Second, before enter in any Long trade I want to see bullish daily trend. If it will happen today with bullish engulfing and stop grabber -all the better. There are two patterns could appear, at least I see them - reverse H&S, now market stands in the bottom of the head of it and 3-Drive, that has already been accomplished.

On 4-hour time frame we see not bad thrust down, that could become suitable context for DRPO "Buy" for example. IF this will be the case, then we can count on thrusting move to the upside. IF this will be DRPO with second lower bottom, that will hit 1.2730 targets - all the better.

On houlry time frame we see that trend has turned bullish, and market has achieved 1.0 estension target.

So, currenty these are just hints on support and on some changes that somewhere near, but it is not the time yet to jump in, I suppose. Watch it closely. As I said, first and neccesary thing to see is some thrusting move on intraday chart and shifting daily trend to bullish. Until that will happen it is unsafe to enter Long, since market can just disrespect this area and run through it as hot knife through butter.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_06_01_12.png
    EUR_1H_06_01_12.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 62
  • EUR_4H_06_01_12.png
    EUR_4H_06_01_12.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
  • EUR_D_06_01_12.png
    EUR_D_06_01_12.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 58
Sive & the FPA Moderators, why go to the trouble of allocating additional manhours and expenses to extend this FREE trade service signals????

I would strongly suggest that FPA/Sive start a CHARGING SECTION for trading signals for those who want some more of Sive's precious time for some more FREE services to aid them in their trades.
Newbies looking for freebies but wanting all the specials & exclusivity are like going to a public school but expect to have all the special treatments like those found at exclusive schools.

Check out PipHut as a good example. The "paid services" are VERY private and CONFIDENTIAL/QUITE while the forum for the FREE service are alive with traders exchanging trading ideas and alerting other participants of possible trade set-ups. Newbies too get to learn trading style and strategies of other live traders and are also able to seek advice to aid them in their trades.

Yup, it's about time the FPA get some revenue and give poor hard working people like Sive additional bonus from the revenue, and even perhaps some token payment to major contributor to the FPA, like that Son-of-Raa Pharaoh ;)

To the rest of the guys, YES, let's plan on that get together bash....and since Asif is the proposer, he shall be the focal point....and we shall all stay at his new villa too ;)....and I am sure the FPA will chip in something to help towards building a closer knit army personnel....or better still, get some Brokers to sponsor the bash and help pay repairs to Asif's villa after we have all left:p
===================

And oh, forgot to add that the chances of that long anticipated thrust upwards seems remote for now as most of my trusted indicators gives a thumbs down signal....plus, with some expected fairly good news for the US coming up ( and nothing but bad news for the Eurozone), I think it will be a long wait.

Last edited:
rahman,

on principle i agree, but in practice i disagree. what i mean by that is that if this forum is for newbies, i don't think that psychologically they would enjoy paying when all that's on their minds is the burn of having lost another wad of cash in shark infested waters. the fact that it is free, maybe one of the only truly valuable thing that is still free, will act like a soothing balm on their psyches that there not all is evil, that even though they are bleeding to death, here is a small welcoming nook offering succor and hope that they one day can make it too.

so i vote for keeping it free.

sive, as regards creating another thread and so on.... that might not be necessary, or have a sticky posted directing people to this site: http://www.wireclub.com

where i just created a chat room called: FPA Steamer Room.

so those who would like to banter and vent steam as you see fit, all you have to do is sign up for a free account--it's really quick and painless. now, because i don't want anyone trolling on that site to storm the room, i set it up so that only the account friends can join.

therefore, if you want to chat, to get in you have to let whoever has opened the room know you want to get in. to do so use the same ID you use on the FPA forum.

am gonna give you the password too so that when i am not online someone else can activate the room and you still can chat. (and don't send any emails to the email address that's registered with the account--it's a dummy address i never check, so you'll never get a response. ;-) )

password is: iloveforex

ok that should settle it, i guess.
:cool:

i forgot.

the user name to log in to wireclub is 'triantus'. i guess you can impersonate me now ;)

cancel that. the username is 'grand_poobah'. no impersonating. :p

which means i guess i have to create another account for 'triantus'. damn.

Or, for those interested, move over to PipHut live forum which is already set up and where they discussed how to trade the EUR/USD and everything else ;) everyday.
You just need to enter whatever name you fancy but must have a valid e-mail address....and it's absolutely free and hassle free too :cool:

Back