FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

I am in long at 1.2830...small position which I don't intent to keep for long.
====================

I am out again and took a short position at 1.2843...will close that out at 1.2827

guys, based on M15, fib levels, BB and fractal analysis, i'd say long w max T/P around 2920-2940. but i'd say 2900 more likely.
but what do i know? :p

and i forgot to mention... cross pair analysis too.... looking at GBPUSD and USDNOK to see if we hit significant SPPT or RSST levels thus gaining an indication of where the USD might jump next.

we are sitting at weekly SPPT1, momentum is weakening, unless some news comes out, why wouldn't it bounce back? every man (and woman :p) and his/her dog are short! S/L at 2777. ;)

Hey Triantus, I am a little lost here :p ...are we going long or short here and at what level??

signs are encouraging, but price action is comatose.... everyone is selling because everyone is following the crowd.... and no one wants to risk going contra-trend first.... but rogers does precisely because of that mentality.... but if his stops are 500 pips wide... then well... it's going to be a zero-gravity experience for a while until we retrace i guess. :(

Back