FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

Guys, the fact that market has reached 1.28 does not mean that it is time to enter Long. This is just the half of the distance, I mean second half is to get a pattern...

i know... temporary moment of folly. :( but every tech signal i am looking at seemed to line up so perfectly...

This is supposed to be a training forum, not a chat room. All the chatter just clutters up the forum and makes it more difficult to follow the instruction and questions being asked of Sive. I think it would be best if the forum were to be left for what it is intended and any chat room activity be done in private. I do not know if FPA can intervene here, but following the forum has become much more difficult in the last month or so than it had been previously due to all of the banter and talk of personal entry and exit points. This is not the point of the forum and, honestly, it is a bit annoying.

This is supposed to be a training forum, not a chat room. All the chatter just clutters up the forum and makes it more difficult to follow the instruction and questions being asked of Sive. I think it would be best if the forum were to be left for what it is intended and any chat room activity be done in private. I do not know if FPA can intervene here, but following the forum has become much more difficult in the last month or so than it had been previously due to all of the banter and talk of personal entry and exit points. This is not the point of the forum and, honestly, it is a bit annoying.

ok you're right. sorry. :( i was getting bored and indulged. i'll set up a chat room next time... there is this great web app ... i'll post the link tomorrow.

You got a point, still I prefer this than a mute forum, some amenity is welcome IMO.

You got a point, still I prefer this than a mute forum, some amenity is welcome IMO.

I agree with u. Most of the times, it is not annoying I think...this is part of learning...for somebody that need to learn each part of trading aspects..IMHO...Sorry if someone feel uncomfortable...
Thanks and Best Regards

Maybe ought to consider making this a paid signal service forum to keep it nice and peaceful ;)

Well, it's Sive's site and if he chase us out of here, I will respect that.

But I don't see how it's so difficult to follow what Sive has posted here!
Wait for the 1.2765 or thereabout entry point, if it comes, and then consider going in on long position.

Guys,

I think the party is about to start..but I can't find any pattern yet...Do you already found guys?

Thanks and Best Regards

On my chart, nothing to indicate any directions.
On my screen, I have noticed a couple times when it hit the 1.2813 level, it bounces back down.
What that's telling us, I have no idea.

Back