FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

^ I dare not to open any shorts, as market will go up soon... But I dare not to open any more longs incase it doesn't, also rather just keep my 2 longs, add nothing else,& just wait so i don't get caught in a martingale for reversal. Bad times. :/

^ I dare not to open any shorts, as market will go up soon... But I dare not to open any more longs incase it doesn't, also rather just keep my 2 longs, add nothing else,& just wait so i don't get caught in a martingale for reversal. Bad times. :/

that's probably wise. according to jamie coleman at forexlive.com: 1.2750 barrier popped after upbeat employment report | ForexLive

'Probably better to sell rallies than chase EUR/USD lower at this stage.'

No point in chasing anything at this stage as market is trying to readjust....best thing to do is go for a coffee break.

Hey Triantus, you made any pips from the NFP???

No point in chasing anything at this stage as market is trying to readjust....best thing to do is go for a coffee break.

It was touched the level that Sive mention today...1.2730 area...may it retest it again?...I think probability still exist..but for me, I'd rather go long otherwise that level broke...
Thanks and Best Regards

nope. am too stubborn and held on to my long... -50 pips so far .... still no panic, no panic :(

Yes buddy, don't panic :cool: it will go up...ehhh...soon! I don't like long positions coz of some very bad past experiences :p...

But looking on the positive side, it stricks me that the US & Eurozone biggest trades these days seems to be trading bad & good news.
Now the US got their good news, the Eurozone will get theirs too which in turn will drive the Euro upwards, but I don't believe to any significant level though like that "5 bankers rescue" plan did.
Lets see whether my observation is correct:p

==================================

By the way, for those who have not done so yet, download “Talking-Forex.co” and keep that open on your window for the latest news on the economy. It has been my constant source on latest up to date financial news….It used to “talk”, but since some one month back, has just plain old text messages. But it keeps me informed of events!

rahman, thanks for the site... but they don't show any examples... what kind of news do you get there? i mean, how detailed, how 'insider' is the content?

Do we hve B&B on M5?
Thanks and Best Regards

not sure... am confused... but if it keeps dropping every day like this, at this rate we'll be at parity in 1 month. seems unlikely. like i said before... it's overdone. everyone and their dogs trade the euro like it's the of the world. euphoric pessimism. i can't believe this can go on like this for much longer. makes no sense. and just when i write this, it is gonna drop another 200 pips i bet. ;)

Back