FOREX PRO Weekly January 02-06, 2012

Since it just hit the 1.27000 it seems to be supporting.. If it will move down below to 1.26 i think will be the final stop, 1.2630 possibly? time to sell my house & deposit it all in my brokerage account so I can hold out this trade :rolleyes:

LOL don't sell the house. do something even crazier: get a loan and gamble it all! :p

Market rick rolled me today, basically. :(

no, not the market. your mind, i guess. at least in my case: a misplaced sense of logic that is fueled by impatience and wanting to be right. maybe a cooling off period, meditating deep in the woods is necessary to reprogram this monkey i have banging inside my skull.

Yes, it seems to have found a temporary support at 1.2700.

Of the bigger time frame charts, there is the tiniest of a change on the H4 chart which might be a harbinger of that long awaited....and, no doubt :p desperately needed....reversal.

======================

In case it helps, I am saying a prayer to help those...ahem, hem...who are caught in not so good positions.

Yes, it seems to have found a temporary support at 1.2700.

Of the bigger time frame charts, there is the tiniest of a change on the H4 chart which might be a harbinger of that long awaited....and, no doubt :p desperately needed....reversal.

LOL maybe. what change do you see on H4? i only see the current candle pulling back a little, that's all. and since it hasn't closed yet, it doesn't mean jack.

and all longer TFs point lower. and also since we are so close to the trend line on the monthly, i don't see how the market is not gonna make a run for 2650. my hope and guess is that it'll reverse then. but if it breaches, then we are heading for 2500, 2190 and 1876.

those fools at the ECB better start doing something useful for a change.

LOL maybe. what change do you see on H4? i only see the current candle pulling back a little, that's all. and since it hasn't closed yet, it doesn't mean jack.

and all longer TFs point lower. and also since we are so close to the trend line on the monthly, i don't see how the market is not gonna make a run for 2650. my hope and guess is that it'll reverse then. but if it breaches, then we are heading for 2500, 2190 and 1876.

those fools at the ECB better start doing something useful for a change.

I think to be better just follow Sive advice...wait for pattern to trigger the reversal...cause I have a lot of bad cases just jumping without any clear context try to chasing the train too early...it ended with 'dead' (my account, not me) indeed dude:mad:
Thanks and Best Regards.

Hello all.
Following Sive long ago, and appreciate very much his work.

Concerning the great expectation to a reverse here, something bugs me: why you guys want to see for all means a reverse? Of course, besides each personal interest consider be long or short, but in a trade perspective that bias for a reverse is not good to improve the chances to get the right decisions. Sometimes price just dont want to reverse, at least right now, and IMHO is that what it seems to me. (besides technical, there is so much fundamental base to it get fall like a stone for some more hundred pips).

That is not what I ask, but I do not see anything point into other direction.

Have a nice weekend.

Back