FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

I remember perfectly that last time we had a "piercing in the cloud" pattern on Daily it worked like a charm. If we catch a Daily pattern we are talking about hundreds of pips guys!!!

Hi Sive,
Pls the red line on your chart is what?

DiNapoli MACD Predictor. This is derrivative indicator from MACD. While MACD uses 2 lines, MACDP uses 1 line and price chart. It shows precies price level at which MACD lines will show crossover.

Hi Sive,
I'm very excited with your capabilities of predicting market mechanics/behaviour...I mean how do you know price maybe behave like this...not suppose like that...when many of us got no idea how to trade...especially during the initial stage of trend transformation...from bull to bear or vice versa like we have currently.
My questions are: 1. where can I obtain some sort of materials such as books, jurnals, courses etc for this interesting stuff to study.
2. If there is no books etc for this, what is the best strategy we should have to maximise our efforts for the hunt for pips.
Thanks and Best Regards.

Last edited:
Hi Sive,
I'm very excited with your capabilities of predicting market mechanics/behaviour...especially during the initial stage of trend transformation...from bull to bear or vice versa.
My question is where can I obtain some sort of materials such as books, jurnals, courses etc for this interesting stuff to study.
Thanks and Best Regards.

sive, if i may give a partial answer...

rashidin, i recently found dinapoli's book online for free... if you don't have it yet... google to the rescue ;-) and larry pesavento's 'trade what you see', and john bollinger also has an excellent site now for forex and his book on the bands does a great job at explaining how to use the tool he created.

hope this helps.

sive, if i may give a partial answer...

rashidin, i recently found dinapoli's book online for free... if you don't have it yet... google to the rescue ;-) and larry pesavento's 'trade what you see', and john bollinger also has an excellent site now for forex and his book on the bands does a great job at explaining how to use the tool he created.

hope this helps.
Thanks dude, but I have all these stuff except I never visit john bollinger site yet. What I mean is how Sive know when many of us expect price should go to this direction but Sive said... wait a minute guys...price should go to that way first and touch some significant level..and after that it suppose to go to your direction. I have no idea at all...maybe due to his experience...but I strongly believe this wonderful kind of market behaviour can be teached and there are some sources that we can refer to.
Thanks and Best Regards.

right after i posted the previous msg, i came across this piece of news on forexlive.com:

[h=1]Why Can’t Life Be Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h]By Gerry Davies || January 10, 2012 at 11:19 GMT
|| 0 comments || Add comment
You know I told you earlier buy stops gathering up in 1.2810/15 area…
Well now I’m being told by good source that decent SELL orders seen up there on EBS.
Around half a yard on the offer at 1.2810 and another half a yard at 1.2815.
Not huge, but not to be sniffed at either.
We’re at 1.2790 having been as high as 1.2809 (Reuters) 1.2810 (EBS)

Source: Why can’t life be easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | ForexLive

Thanks dude, but I have all these stuff except I never visit john bollinger site yet. What I mean is how Sive know when many of us expect price should go to this direction but ...
Thanks and Best Regards.

i see... well, i came to the conclusion that he must either be god or the devil. ;) pick according to your theological proclivities. or some alien quantum computer AI that has meta-access to the space-time continuum, thus able to see the future. :p

Back