FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

pattern recognition software

2905. ride it back down. lock&reload if the signs are there and attempt 2924-2950.

Triantus Shango,
Do you have a software that enable you to recognise harmonic patterns with such ease. Or its something you have worked on over time. I have read the book by Larry Pesavento but i am still not good at recognising patterns. Pls kindly assist in this regards.

Triantus Shango,
Do you have a software that enable you to recognise harmonic patterns with such ease. Or its something you have worked on over time. I have read the book by Larry Pesavento but i am still not good at recognising patterns. Pls kindly assist in this regards.

only the naked eye ;-) took me a while too. anybody can do it... just keep watching the market.
guys, gotta run catch a movie. for what it's worth, it's still a go. re-read sive's analysis... we haven't reached the levels that would cancel the DB. good luck to all.

Asif, do you think we will still have a rebound up to 1.2900

Hi Friend.

Hope your well, i try not to think at all!!!!! as i have learned that anything can happen in the market.

I use Sir Sives weekly anyalis and i personally trade of the higher time frames daily to see if i will take a trade or not.

I am at present short with a small lot size lets see how it pans out!!!

There are just probabilities in this business!!! If your new on this forum i highly suggest you read Sives miltary school book,as its very good!!! and also concentrate more after on the phyocolgcal side as you need to re train your mind!!!!

Wishing you all the success in this game!!!

Go Go Go Go Shorty, Its your birthday! and we are gonnna party likes its your birthday!!!! Guys, its going SOUTH!!!! TRUST ME......All the central banks know you all expect a rebound and they will not allow it!!!!! Rumor has it, , OUT.!!!!!!! SHORT THE EURO!!!!!

1.25 and chunck is the CASH BROTHAS.. TRUST MMEEEEE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an MT4 "indicator" I downloaded one time called "ZUP" I forget where I downloaded it but it works as a harmonic pattern recognizer. Im pretty sure its free and it does an ok job of drawing patterns. Just do a search for ZUP and you should find it. Nothings better then the human eye though but could be useful for training. Good luck and happy Pip'N to you all :)

well well well... i come back and what do i see? people been busy shorting! BUT it's finding SPPT on H1 at 50% of [2663-2878] and 61.8% of [2699-2878]. i was about to write that here is a good example of when harmonic trading doesn't work so well... BUT upon checking H4, we can see that the market stopped right at the 127.2 ext of AB-CD pattern. apparently someone is still in a very bearish mood. and too many fib levels converging around 2870. should have closed and shorted. damn!

Back