FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

sive, is my understanding correct if i say that DB came close to be cancelled BUT was not cancelled (yet). i see price rebounding on H4 from mid-BB. of course, the next statement is an assumption BUT if momentum picks up again and price breaches 2870 level, next stops are 292x where i see a 61.8% level and possibly the 100 ext at around 295x of the new AB-CD.

wow heading for a new low

yeah it is now clear the pattern has been canceled. damn, but i am surprised. just heard the EU govt officials unofficially leaked info that the US rating agencies are about to downgrade some EU countries today. apparently, as soon as that was out, nobody cared about the technical levels anymore and it was just sell-sell-sell.

looks like they everyone is going all-in. now what i'd like to see is what would happen if it turns out that those rumors were fake and no downgrades are issued. :)

Thank you Sive for all your help i am trying to learn all of it but still confused with it all your time in all of this to help people like me is very much appriciated.

looks like they everyone is going all-in. now what i'd like to see is what would happen if it turns out that those rumors were fake and no downgrades are issued. :)

Hey Buddy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Dont pay to much attention to the new!!!!! As we are not news traders what ever plan Triantus you have and if it works just stick with that..

This new RUBBISH!!! please dont take the wrong way as i like you very much :))) i feel is getting in your way in getting consistent results......

Use that time to have good sex!!!! or what ever floats your boat !!!! :))))))))

don't know about a triple bottom, but now that we have a bearish engulfment on the daily... but trend line on monthly is still holding at 2641... and the market dropped from the channel upper bound on daily... i guess we are back at selling rallies? or could it be possible we'll see a 2640-2900 channel, up&down for a couple of weeks?

one thing is for sure though... from now on am gonna stick to M15 to execute my trades. longer TF for analysis, but execution will be on M15. short term signals are much clearer there.

Back