FOREX PRO Weekly, January 10-14, 2011

Pls do help me with this questions below. pls.
Pls Sive is it that rail road track(RRT) is not usually effective bcos I don't here U talk about it. pls do Show me this RRT chart is not clear with the Dinapol ebook and @ what condition will you consider it a failure.
Thanks

Sorry Sive... forgot to attach the chart.

thanks
mili

The DRPO has been accomplished already - just some bars to the left.
Current price action is not a DRPO. Although thrust is ok, there are too many bars between penetrations. I think that this is more like a W&R of previous lows.
Nice,

one question in this spot. There is an opinion that certain indicators work more accurately on longer time frames. Would you say it goes same for the patterns you are using (H&S, DRPO...)? I mean is DRPO on weekly chart more likely to happen than DRPO on hourly chart?

DiNapoli says that DRPO on higher time frame, i.e. daily and higher more reliable. But probability to happen is greater on lower time frames, just because they are faster ;)

Pls do help me with this questions below. pls.
Pls Sive is it that rail road track(RRT) is not usually effective bcos I don't here U talk about it. pls do Show me this RRT chart is not clear with the Dinapol ebook and @ what condition will you consider it a failure.
Thanks

Ochills,
when I will see nice example - I'll show you. ;)

Thanks Sive

Sive
Thanks
am sorry for some of my questions which appear like drawing U back or repetition.
I just reread the chapter 6 of Dinapoli book on double repo failure and RRT.
I think I need to create time and reread every thinks in that book.
Thanks for your patient and Understanding.

Back