FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Lmao people can learn to not only trade but make a fortune by simply doing the opposite of what i / triantus say..

Lol Come on!!! Louis thats hard!!! We all love Triantus!!!
I dont watch any more television!!! Only Triantus he is very!!! Passionate and i hope his passion sees him through to a sucesfull future in this game!!

Any way the cowboys as normal pre market have come into town and are taking all OUR WOMEN START SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL

I am in short lets see who succeeds!!

Just my input and my point of view. I think this butterfly sell is STILL VALID although the triangles are not really proportional. Target is either 127.2 or 161.8.

A break of 161.8 will negate this pattern and means that daily channel will be broken. This is a very bullish sign.

I think perhaps maybe the pattern is in effect. It has already reached 127.2. Let's see if it will hit 161.8 before going back down.

btrfly.gif

This weird price action has caused me to miss out on what I initially wanted to do: wait for a retrace and then enter long in anticipation of the completion of the butterfly sell pattern. However, since price action moved as low as 1.2730, I thought the pattern has failed and entered a short at 1.2760.

Still holding, let's see what happens. Hopefully 127.2 will hold.

guys, it's a fake!! real money still selling. down we go! and by that, i don't mean 'margin call'. ;-)

stage 1: shock&denial

If it's fake, we are gonna find out in couple of hours. I am also starting to sell. Waiting for 1.28450 to see if it's going up a little more or not.

I sell, I sold, and I have been selling at 1.28429 levels and is now concentrating with all my powers for the pair to drop like a ton of bricks....

Back