FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

So the clues:
1. H1 Butterfly reached 127 extension = Sell
2. Weekly resistance 1 reached = Sell
3. Daily down channel braked ATM = Don't sell
4. Daily, H4, H1 trend bullish = Don't even think of selling ;)
5. H4 "maybe" butterfly buy pattern first wing complete with reaching of 0.88 retracement = Maybe sell
6. H1 bollinger bands reached = Maybe sell
7. Daily bollinger middle reached = Maybe sell

But I've got a sense it is going down from here!
So any suggestions? :)

Thanks Sive for your work it's really appreciated!

I do not trust the pair movements....closed out all shorts at 1.28034....will look to go in shorts again later if it move back up.

Price reached 127.2 and fell right back down. Failure to close above the daily downtrend channel. Perhaps the start of the bears???

although this may just be a re-test of the trend line from the other side perhaps, and we are just around the 61.8% retrace of the up move.

beekay, if we are talking of failure to confirm something on the daily chart, doesn't that mean failure or success to close on the daily chart? if yes, then the day is not over yet... so perhaps there will be no failure to close above the trend line if later mr market gets manic again and jumps through the roof. ;)

Shouldn't there be some sort of reversal to the downside by now??????? :confused:........I am short at the 1.28324 levels.....

Shouldn't there be some sort of reversal to the downside by now??????? :confused:........I am short at the 1.28324 levels.....

Probability is good Rahman i think maybe a couple of hours into the cowboys coming to town we may see something!

But maybe as you just dont know in this game,Strong resistance at 12840!!!

yeah, you'd think so... but now it seems we'll complete the AB=CD pattern first. but i still see the bullish divergence on USDNOK, and beginning of bearish divergence on M15 for EURUSD on MACD. it'll probably spike, longs will close, short sellers will pile in and 2750 will be in focus before we know it.

Back