FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

..hmmmm...so I will simply wait it out;right?
Thanks buddies....I will go find that cat to check out whether it indeed has nine lives!

..hmmmm...so I will simply wait it out;right?
Thanks buddies....I will go find that cat to check out whether it indeed has nine lives!

ok maybe not the AB=CD, but divergence is underway... next target IMHO 2780, and after that 2750 if SPPT weak.

Many of us are awaiting a sharp fall, maybe it will not happen till some bad news from EU help us. On the other hand, if Greece has a deal or something like that, we will have to take care of our shorts.... (it´s summer here, if you guess what I mean). Hope I´m wrong. I mean, I'm right about my being wrong lol...

ok maybe not the AB=CD, but divergence is underway... next target IMHO 2780, and after that 2750 if SPPT weak.

I am out of my short As the damn COWBOYS ARE LOOKING GOOD MAYBE OUR DAY WILL COME TOMORROW!!!!!

A small profit to buy some new bow and arrow to take the cowboys on for another day!!!!

The battle is the bulls but the war is not yet won!!!

Then you're the chicken of the golden egg... seriously... you must be close to 50/50 as all of us are....

LOL louis and i are the 'inverse indicator'.

louis, next time you trade let's compare plans. if we both concur, then let's do the exact opposite. what could possibly go wrong? :)

Inverse indicator, I like it. Keep it simple guys, not too much indicators, less time talking on the forums, define your edge, act with no hesitations and proper money management.

Today It was hard for my personal edge, just 2 or 3 shots, but this 1-min DRPO buy is what I , and several Dinapoli traders call having the odds on our favor.

1-min-DRPO-BUY.jpg

Remarks: First penetration of the 3x3 was up to .382 (Bread and Butter worked well aswell) . Normally bread and butter decreases the odds of having a succesfull DRPO, but take notice 1-min DRPO's are kinda tricky, definitely not for newbies. Trade this powerful directional signal on 4-hour or more time frame at first. Look for it everywhere in the past to see how it worked.

Last edited:
Thanks Damian, for reminding me. I need to reassess. I'll be switching to silent mode for the next couple days, well... Semi silent mode, toning down the BS factor. I'll be around, reading and asking the occasional question but thats about it. Just letting you guys know, so no misunderstandings. Cheers everyone. :)

sir sive,
am not trading live yet, but ur analysis is given the kinda courage and patience i need, i have been following ur complete forex education and the smallest apreciation i can give now is "THANKS MORE THAN A MILLION" u re not just a teacher, u also respond to question ask with prompt reply and very accurate answer,u cant be anything less than an angel
am taking my time as much as i am enjoying every education u re giving me cos i wanna be like u someday soon
thank you for all u re doing God bless u more than he bless his prophets, AMEN

Back