FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

4. Keep an eye on hourly chart - if you will get bullish dynamic pressure (i.e. price will creep higher, while MACD will show bear trend), this could be the sign of possible explosive upward continuation.

Hi Sive , I don't understand your last sentence, price will creep higher while MACD will show bear trend, why does this show upward continuation ? isn't this the signal of up trend exhaution ? sorry but this is what I learn from forex theory, bearish divergence

One clue in the dark, upward channel in H1, I´m basing my trades on it, is it ok??? I wish Sive would live in the Americas, to guide my trading hours.

"What happened with the Triantus-Louis indicator??? I´m clueless today.."

It was indeed a dark day on Thursday at the SAS Corral (Sive Analysis Site) as the huge buffalo (bull) heard stampeded and sent all the cowboy Traders to intensive care unit :p...and totally out of the pubs where they usually party & talk shop :p

...But the winter bears are back and are scrounging at the town rubbish dump ;)

Last edited:
symmetrical-broadening-bottom.png
On EURUSD 4H I think we have formed acsending broaden triangle and and target is similar to the left screenshot. Do you think so Sive ?

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am a daily follower of Sive Morten's Forum. I love what Sive does and view him as my mentor. God Bless Sive Morten. I was wondering if any of you were interested in forming a voice chat or chat group where we can get together during the European trading session and discuss potential entry/exit based on our input and of course use Sive's analysis as a guide map. I believe this would be great for all of us and we could do even better in our trading potential. My email is mesparzajr@gmail.com, if any of you are interested lets do this. We can accomplish this via skype, messenger, or whatever preference the group may have. I look forward to the formation of this group... I will make sure to keep everyone aware of who has decided to join the chat session by emailing you all in a group format. Best of LUCK GUYS!!

Mike

EUR/USD Daily Update, Fri 20, January 2012

Hi there,

On daily time frame market is approaching to K-resistance area 1.2980-1.2996 and pivot resistance 2. Also this is our 4-hour 1.618 Agreement area. Although market is not at overbought yet and context is strongly bullish - this is not the time to enter long, since odds suggest retracement.

Our major focus today is on 4-hour time frame.
Trend is strongly bullish, but trend is not so important. We have perfect context for DiNapoli either B&B "Buy" or DRPO "Sell" directional trades. The consequence is as follows:
1. Market should hit 1.618 target with no doubt before any retracement will start.
2. If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy"
3. If market will show penetration of 3x3 DMA but will not reach this level, then will close above 3x3 and then below again - this will be DRPO "Sell" signal. This pattern could lead to deeper retracement, I suppose at least to 1.2827-1.2842 K-support level. Ulitmately market could even retest upward border of daily channel form another side.
4. We also can't exclude that it could be DRPO Failure. This is also bullish pattern.

So, today trading session is for DiNapoli Directionals, as I suppose...

On hourly chart you can see just a bit more detailed Fib work. Nothing really new to 4-hour chart.

Attachments

• EUR_1H_20_01_12.PNG
    EUR_1H_20_01_12.PNG
    43.3 KB · Views: 77
  • EUR_4H1_20_01_12.PNG
    EUR_4H1_20_01_12.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 67
  • EUR_4H_20_01_12.PNG
    EUR_4H_20_01_12.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 68
  • EUR_D_20_01_12.PNG
    EUR_D_20_01_12.PNG
    43.7 KB · Views: 59
thanks Sive! have a good morning !
summer here, 4 AM, beautifull night. A city that never sleeps Buenos aires.

Back