FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Sive,

When you say, "If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy", what time frame is this in? 1hr or 4hr?

Thanks

Sive,

When you say, "If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy", What time frame are you referring to? 1hr or 4hr? thanks

Sive,

When you say, "If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy", what time frame is this in? 1hr or 4hr?

Thanks

Our thrust is on 4-hour time frame, hence level is also on 4-hour TF.

How to have this "3x3 DMA" in meta4 platform ?

Nicole, you should use 3 period simple MA and add Shift parameter for 3 periods.

I could not get to FPA all day-server error 500! So it seems that we have B&B buy from 38.2 ?! It will be interesting next week!
Cheers!

My dear, dear friend Triantus, are you confused by any chance????

It has been suggested to me to take a goat up on a hill and, soon, all will become clear!
Whatever that goat got to do with the solution, I have no idea as I have not been that confused....yet!:p

P/S: Venelin, I too had the same problem yesterday.....must be some nasty cyber hacker AGAIN trying to wreak havoc on our FPA site.

Taking a break... need to reassess as this week my timing is just horrible. :( Started reading DiNapoli's book to set me straight again.

Well after my also horrible trading recently.. I decided to take a break too.. maybe a long break. Can't seem to trade as well as I did before spamming Sive's thread with horror stories.. Good luck to you all & may you not epicly fail like I have lol :rolleyes:

Back