1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies, Gold, Bitcoin Daily Video' started by Sive Morten, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Damian, lucky to you :)
    here is -15 C.

2. fxmig

fxmig Private

Sive,

When you say, "If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy", what time frame is this in? 1hr or 4hr?

Thanks

3. fxmig

fxmig Private

Sive,

When you say, "If market will reach 1.2884 at first penetration of green line (3x3 DMA) with 1-3 bars below DMA - then this is buy signal and hence B&B "Buy", What time frame are you referring to? 1hr or 4hr? thanks

4. nicolebobbin

nicolebobbin Private

How to have this "3x3 DMA" in meta4 platform ?

5. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Our thrust is on 4-hour time frame, hence level is also on 4-hour TF.

Nicole, you should use 3 period simple MA and add Shift parameter for 3 periods.

6. Venelin

Venelin Master Sergeant

I could not get to FPA all day-server error 500! So it seems that we have B&B buy from 38.2 ?! It will be interesting next week!
    Cheers!

7. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

Taking a break... need to reassess as this week my timing is just horrible. :( Started reading DiNapoli's book to set me straight again.

8. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

My dear, dear friend Triantus, are you confused by any chance????

It has been suggested to me to take a goat up on a hill and, soon, all will become clear!
    Whatever that goat got to do with the solution, I have no idea as I have not been that confused....yet!:p

P/S: Venelin, I too had the same problem yesterday.....must be some nasty cyber hacker AGAIN trying to wreak havoc on our FPA site.

9. Louis123321

Louis123321 Corporal

Well after my also horrible trading recently.. I decided to take a break too.. maybe a long break. Can't seem to trade as well as I did before spamming Sive's thread with horror stories.. Good luck to you all & may you not epicly fail like I have lol :rolleyes: