FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

obviously! :rolleyes: unless mr market feels frisky and careens off to 2880. but since it is so OB on H1 already, what are the chances of that happening? <<-- that's your clue! long everyone! (since am probably mistaken ;))

..hmmmm...D1 & MN holds bearish....D1 is neutral...W1 looks set either to go either bullish or bearish...M15, M30, & H1 indicate bearish but also look set to go either way at a moments notice...M15 is bullish but also set to become bearish at any moment...M1 is decidedly bullish for now, but as we all know, it's for very short term.

So, how the hell am I going to trade today???????????

told ya... .it's 286x-288x all the way, baby! well... maybe... all that's left is WR1 to break with hot knife/soft butter action. :D
also, i think the market is gonna start building the right should of an inverted H&S on H4.... if correct, then we'll revisit the lower reaches of 27xx.

Did anyone suggest to Germany that it would be better for them to leave the EZ???? Seems like a good time for them to spring a surprise and make a lot of us very happy indeed :p

========================

For what's worth, M1 has turned bearish, but M5 & M15 are very much none committal...wish they would turn bearish too!

this is so very strange... we had a perfect double bottom and it fizzled and got slammed down, and now we have again the same action and no one seems eager to reestablish shorts. very puzzling indeed. does this mean the monthly trend line will hold and the long awaited 10 big figures short squeeze is just starting?

OR is this the beginning of a triangle formation starting at 2880, today ending as the 2nd lower high, coiling back and forth between daily pivot and WR1 pivot?

OR dare i say i can't see the market sky rocket today beyond 2880. oops!! i did it again! must be wrong... all long! :D

Triantus, we should try going all out on the opposite of the way we think market will move next time, seems like that would work best....

Although im sure everyone is shorting & waiting for breakout to the downside.

well, i was gonna say that instead of using sive's analysis you guys could just base your trade on the exact opposite of what i do. ;-)

anyway, here's something to cheer you and rahman up:
Fitch’s Parker: Greece Is Insolvent, Will Default

Source: Fitch’s Parker: Greece is insolvent, will default | ForexLive

so far, not much of an earthquake. last week, right after the bulls took control from the double bottom, we had the S&P downgrade that smacked the EUR down. today, we have bloody 'we-know-it-all' fitch. but so far EUR is holding up. cross fingers?

Last edited:
Back