FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

sive, quick question: on my intraday charts, the market opened with a gap today. does that weaken the DRPO Buy LAL you mentioned?

sive, quick question: on my intraday charts, the market opened with a gap today. does that weaken the DRPO Buy LAL you mentioned?

No, if gap does not make bottoms of DRPO too different. Currently this is not the case - bottoms relatively close. The one thing that I do not like is too much consolidation after first penetration of 3x3 DMA.

Hi Buddy,

There is a holiday in us so maybe may not get the move today!!!

:))) DSC00174.JPG

I'm back!!!

Hey friends!!!! just dropping by to say hello. Holidays were great. Good to see ya all!!

Thanks Sive,

Yes i understand but maybe year end we may be able to come to your location i leave it to the The Morten traders to see if maybe something can be pre arranged year end maybe?
However the invitation to the Morten Traders group is an open invite,i can arrange accommodation at good reasonable rates,so keep those Pips flowing!!

Wishing the Morten traders as always a successful week!

Hi all,

I'm back on-line. Problems with the cooling fan of my laptop, but I fixed it now.
A get-together sounds good. I'm living in Turkey right now, Alanya to be precise. Only a short haul to Cyprus.

BackSpace

Good afternoon, all!

Because of Martin Luther King day in the US, I do not see the market moving very much until London session begins. Seems like there is some bullish activity. Price is now above the 7x5 and 25x5 MA for the hourly, and above 3x3 and currently CONTESTING 7x5 MA for the H4.

Also, seems like investors have shrugged off the S&P downgrades from last week. Europe stocks rise after French debt sale as French government successfully sold Treasury bills.

Back