FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Photo 187.jpg

It says The Morten Traders group rocks!!!

Forex peace Army

Sive and Felix are the best!!!

:))))))

Having breakfast and doing my work!!! feeling a little mischievous today!!!!!

My plan is:
Daily trend is bulish so I dont want to risk much on short positions. I sold at 1.27 and 1.618 of butterfly with small positions. Stops are about 40 pips higher, above the 0.618 resistance on H1. If I will have the chance I will move them to BE. If not, I will take the loss and move on.

I think most people are expecting some strong downward move to come soon, and could possibly start a sell of rally at the auction result release/s - As sive says there is more probability of downward move due to price action....... although technical trend is trying to reverse upwards I personally do not think that will happen. Also to reiterate our long term target is still FAR below now.....

Good luck to everyone selling :p

sold a little bit higher than you pragmatic (2732), same plan basically. glad asif you feel mischievous. i wish i could say the same. right now i wish i hadn't closed my long so early and entered short too early. market seems well supported on those small pullbacks... today i don't know what to think anymore. :confused:

Keep telling you DONT THINK MAN!!!!!

Just devise a plan using Sives incredible anyalis and define according to your account size what you want to risk when an opportunity arises... And i promise you, you will have a great future!!!!

LOL asif, i hear you, but i can't just follow what sive says. i got to think about it and then incorporate some of it with some of the structure i use if it makes sense to do so. but my main issues are really issues of timing and learning to not get married to a position, basically. levels, usually i can identify, except when it is some weird microscopic butterfly hiding on the M15 like today. :D

guys, market has not touched 61.8 level yet AND on H4, although MACD has crossed bullish, williams %R does not confirm yet as it has not crossed the -50 level. so... maybe we'll see a touch and reverse to the downside from 61.8. but if auctions are good, then i guess 2800 it will be. thoughts?

Lordy-lord...I see some of us (not wanting to name names:p) have jumped in either too late or too early...Luckily for me, I came into the market late...had to swim across a river, swing through the tree tops just to get to the market, and the animals traffic jam was simply horrible too ;)...so guys, did I miss anything????:p

Hmmm...oh well, I guess it must be okay then that I entered short at 1.2768;right????:p

Back