FOREX PRO Weekly January 23-27, 2012

Maybe in the future could be analyzed by a pair of EUR / CHF ?

I don't think that this idea it has any chance to survive.
Firstly because of the nature of CHF associated with the SNB and wild unpredictable moves
Secondly because it was probably the idea for the another one like GBP / USD...
Yes!...
It was something like, but why is no longer present??
I think I understand why but I'm not sure ;)

Yes I will go (hopefully) the right time in the long position - together with the SNB.
Just a question if banks intervened, remember a year ago the Japanese statement how will to defend 80 .
This will be probably throw a coin at the border 1,2.
I asked only for real technical analysis eur/chf.

joe hun, asif faryad and Triantus Shango,

Great to hear that we are 4 people in the new chat group. We can use google talk to chat. Is this good with all of you? My email is mesparzajr@gmail.com. Just send me an email so I can invite you all and we can start ASAP and be ready for Monday! Again, if any of you all in this forum want to join our chat during the European trading session just email me and I will send you an invitation to join via google talk. There is already 4 of us and the more the merrier!!

Thanks Guys, Mike

"I am a daily follower of Sive Morten's Forum. I love what Sive does and view him as my mentor. God Bless Sive Morten. I was wondering if any of you were interested in forming a voice chat or chat group where we can get together during the European trading session and discuss potential entry/exit based on our input and of course use Sive's analysis as a guide map. I believe this would be great for all of us and we could do even better in our trading potential. My email is mesparzajr@gmail.com, if any of you are interested lets do this. We can accomplish this via skype, messenger, or whatever preference the group may have. I look forward to the formation of this group... I will make sure to keep everyone aware of who has decided to join the chat session by emailing you all in a group format. Best of LUCK GUYS!!

Mike

joe hun, asif faryad and Triantus Shango like this."

joe hun, asif faryad and Triantus Shango,

Great to hear that we are 4 people in the new chat group. We can use google talk to chat. Is this good with all of you? My email is mesparzajr@gmail.com. Just send me an email so I can invite you all and we can start ASAP and be ready for Monday! Again, if any of you all in this forum want to join our chat during the European trading session just email me and I will send you an invitation to join via google talk. There is already 4 of us and the more the merrier!!

Thanks Guys, Mike

"I am a daily follower of Sive Morten's Forum. I love what Sive does and view him as my mentor. God Bless Sive Morten. I was wondering if any of you were interested in forming a voice chat or chat group where we can get together during the European trading session and discuss potential entry/exit based on our input and of course use Sive's analysis as a guide map. I believe this would be great for all of us and we could do even better in our trading potential. My email is mesparzajr@gmail.com, if any of you are interested lets do this. We can accomplish this via skype, messenger, or whatever preference the group may have. I look forward to the formation of this group... I will make sure to keep everyone aware of who has decided to join the chat session by emailing you all in a group format. Best of LUCK GUYS!!

Mike

joe hun, asif faryad and Triantus Shango like this."

Good idea. Few comments
Regarding technology, I reckon google chat would be best than skype. Skype consumes much broadband and during trading I rather have the time to think what I write on google chat than having to answer to a real-time question or comment. Besides with Chat you get a history, so if somebody calls a signal, he doesn't have to call it 3 times.
I would like to be part of such group although I trade NY session and just a few time European sessions found me awake.

Damian,

I am also available during NY Session. I am in New York City so I have no problem with that. Just shoot me an email (mesparzajr@gmail.com) and I'll send you a google chat invite. Download google chat, its free. What time do you usually get on to trade (EST)?

Thanks, Mike

mike (et. al.) i'll join later. this week i am in re-thinking mode, fine-tuning, and so on... once i am satisfied that i have found my groove again, i'll join you guys. till then, best of luck.

Back at work. Hope everyone has a great week. Green pips to all!

Thanks Sive for your weekly analysis. It makes things much more clearer and I learn a lot from your posts!

Back