FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Hey everybody.
What happent to the chat rum?
And sive, Thanks again 4 your time. Great analyses.
Maybe one day you can give us your analyses on cable. Its going sky high. cable been goin long for over 2 weeks now!
Kind regards Mau
Hi Mau, there was an experience already, once we've started to do GBP analysis, but there was very small attendance. BTW, take a look at Elliot Wave chapter in Forex School. There is an attempt of analysis by EW. Although it is rather long term, it might be interesting to you....

Well according to the charts the signal for DRPO on EURUSD 1 Hr just happ when the recent candle closed below the 3x3..

Yes, here is the chart. DRPO on hourly has been confirmed
1.PNG

Dont know whats happened i have tried twice know and seem to be the only one in the chat room..

Maybe i have been banned!!! :) :((

As and when you have a liitle time maybe you could email the link again as missing all of you guys!!!

Hi Rashidin,
sorry for delay...
Well, I do not pretend on absolute opinion but for me it looks like triangle. WEdge is exhausting pattern that's why in most cases it has a slope - not always but usually it has ascending direction in bear trend and descending in bull trend. Also it usually combines with divergence. While pennant should be much smaller.
Here it looks more like just triangle.

Thanks a lot for your reply, Sir.

Back