FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Hey everyone almost.
DONT Give your email on this forum and chat forum. I have just been spam. A lot. So my friends. We have to find another Way to ext emails.
Kind regards mau.

Last edited:
I like it very much when Sive is out there, hunting for a fat, juicy signal. Excellent!
By the way, good for you Triantus for spotting the H1 DRPO.

well, i try. ;-) i must say, as dinapoli's framework sinks in more and more, it is amazing how my perspective on the market is changing, for the better. :) so definitely, never forget we have a huge debt of gratitude, not only to sive and felix, but sir dinapoli as well.

that's why i use a dummy email address. interestingly, gmail has a pretty good spam filter... nothing yet clutters my inbox. go google! :cool:

Hi Sive,

Thanks a lot for your kind advice during active market as well as your daily updates. I'm not asking too much from you, Sir but shouldn't it be nice if you can always be with us BUT WE ALL HERE UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR OTHER COMMITMENTS. Honestly, if you can spend some times, maybe once or twice a month that's a lot for us. We can learn better with real market movement.
You're great teacher and mentor.:D
Thanks a lot and Best Regards, Sir.

Hi Rashidin,
I'd like to, but here is two problems. First, is to catch interesting day for online trading. Second is to be sure that I will not be interrupted by my primary job. Once we've made such video as example of entry technique. It is in root of the forum, but it was some time ago already.

Last edited:
Hello Sive!
I managed to enter short yesterday but my capital does not allow me to open multiple position. Would it be acceptable to hold short to Weekly B&B target? Thank you!

Hi Rashidin,
I'd like to, but here is two problems. First, is to catch interesting day for online trading. Second is to be shure that I will not be interrupted by my primary job. Once we've made such video as example of entry technique. It is in root of the forum, but it was some time ago already.

Thanks a lot, Sir.
It just 'nice to have', Sir....nothing more. By the way, your video regarding entry technique is very useful education material.
Thanks and Best Regards

Hello Sive!
I managed to enter short yesterday but my capital does not allow me to open multiple position. Would it be acceptable to hold short to Weekly B&B target? Thank you!

Hi Pragmatic,
I think that here is two reasons why it could be dangerous. First, is because market probably will show deep upward retracement due daily "B&B". Second is, if you can't add a bit more on intraday chart - how to possess yourself on weekly with much farer stops?
It might be possible sometime, if for example you've entered in some trade on intraday chart, and through the night market occasionally drop by some event to weekly target. Achieve it intentionally will demand a lot of skill and luck....

Back