1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 28, 2012.

1. tony mau

tony mau Private

Hey everyone almost.
    DONT Give your email on this forum and chat forum. I have just been spam. A lot. So my friends. We have to find another Way to ext emails.
    Kind regards mau.

#71 tony mau, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

well, i try. ;-) i must say, as dinapoli's framework sinks in more and more, it is amazing how my perspective on the market is changing, for the better. :) so definitely, never forget we have a huge debt of gratitude, not only to sive and felix, but sir dinapoli as well.

3. Triantus Shango

that's why i use a dummy email address. interestingly, gmail has a pretty good spam filter... nothing yet clutters my inbox. go google! :cool:

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Rashidin,
    I'd like to, but here is two problems. First, is to catch interesting day for online trading. Second is to be sure that I will not be interrupted by my primary job. Once we've made such video as example of entry technique. It is in root of the forum, but it was some time ago already.

#74 Sive Morten, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  5. pragmatic

pragmatic Corporal

Hello Sive!
    I managed to enter short yesterday but my capital does not allow me to open multiple position. Would it be acceptable to hold short to Weekly B&B target? Thank you!

6. rashidin5178

rashidin5178 Sergeant

Thanks a lot, Sir.
    It just 'nice to have', Sir....nothing more. By the way, your video regarding entry technique is very useful education material.
    Thanks and Best Regards

7. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Pragmatic,
    I think that here is two reasons why it could be dangerous. First, is because market probably will show deep upward retracement due daily "B&B". Second is, if you can't add a bit more on intraday chart - how to possess yourself on weekly with much farer stops?
    It might be possible sometime, if for example you've entered in some trade on intraday chart, and through the night market occasionally drop by some event to weekly target. Achieve it intentionally will demand a lot of skill and luck....

8. rogerfri

rogerfri Private

Dear Sive, where can I find the video mentioned regarding entry techniques please

9. Triantus Shango

sive, is that a B&B sell on H1? candle stopped right around 61.8 retrace

10. zakiaziz

zakiaziz Private

so with bull out there is it still possible market will reach 1.2950 - 1.3000??