FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

so with bull out there is it still possible market will reach 1.2950 - 1.3000??

good question.. wondering the same. B&B buy on daily in progress. 3250 next in sight. H4 cancelling bearish trend. am gonna have to wait and see tomorrow what happened with H4. good night guys.

Hey Sive,
I know it may be late when you read this - on 4h TF may we qualify price action as a Stop Grabber (13.30 GMT) if 4h bar does not close above MACDP or we need some sort of confirmation? When you have time, can you please elaborate more on SG-some ground rules?In general can we call SG "activation" is when price tests MACDP(tries to cross MACD lines)and fail 1st try? Also, Is it proper to suggest that in general SG (MACD/MACDP crossing) would work better if coincides with some other indications(channel S/R, fibo levels,pivot points etc.) Or if it`s already on FMS please ignore me I`ll try to look for it! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Triantus,
Pls I read ur post and am strongly intrested in the MACDPREDICTor for Mq4.
my mail is joelprecious@ymail.com.
thanks man.

shabbaz, leave an email address where i can contact you in my private box, here on the FPA site, and i will email you the 2 mq4 files you need to get the MACDPredictor to work properly.

as to the DMA 3x3, all you need to do is overlay on your chart a regular 3-period SMA and shift it right by 3 periods. that easy. :)

Good Day Sive my Mentor,
U have been wonderful with ur analysis and military course.
thanks.
U dont know me but u have invested greatly in me through ur education and analysis.
thanks mentor(Commander)
may the good Lord(God) bless U and ur family including love ones.

Re: ...shabbaz, leave an email address where i can contact you in my private box, here on the FPA site, and i will email you the 2 mq4 files you need to get the MACDPredictor to work properly...

Triantus,
Could you email me these 2 files as well, Thank you
marty.mg@rogers.com

guys, since it seems there is a high interest in some MT4 indicators i found online, here is a link to the MQ4 files for those who are reluctant to use google ;-) : 4shared folder - MQ4

also these have not been written by me but by other people, so who knows? maybe good, maybe not. you decide.

Back