FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Dear Sive

In today's analysis you mentioned that we could not treat the thrust for DiNapoli directional patterns as there has been no close under 3x3. But if we look on MT4 charts, the close is almost there. (I have circled it in red for clarity). Can we not treat this as LAL pattern? If not, why?

Thanks
Mili eur-usd-daily.gif

m0z1

my chart looks different from yours and also use MT4. (chart attached)

also, are you sure your fib retrace structure is drawn properly? shouldn't the first fib node/line be 38.2 and not 78.6?

Dear Sive

In today's analysis you mentioned that we could not treat the thrust for DiNapoli directional patterns as there has been no close under 3x3. But if we look on MT4 charts, the close is almost there. (I have circled it in red for clarity). Can we not treat this as LAL pattern? If not, why?

Thanks
MiliView attachment 4742

Attachments

• eurusd_daily.jpg
    eurusd_daily.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 27
m0z1

my chart looks different from yours and also use MT4. (chart attached)

also, are you sure your fib retrace structure is drawn properly? shouldn't the first fib node/line be 38.2 and not 78.6?

Hello Triantus

Your chart does look different. But I checked with Sive's daily and it looks the same. The fib retrace are wrong... Ignore those please.

Thanks
Mili

Hello Triantus

Your chart does look different. But I checked with Sive's daily and it looks the same. The fib retrace are wrong... Ignore those please.

Thanks
Mili

m0z1 what kind of data feed do you have? SPOT or futures?

chart timezone is EST NY

The difference in the charts is going to be the time frame the broker uses. For example, I have one broker who starts and ends each day at 5pm EST. I have another who starts and stops each day at 7pm EST. Also, every broker's sales a bit different. There is no central clearinghouse in the spot market, only in futures. (But on these charts, it looks like the difference is in the time feed from the broker.)

Back