FOREX PRO Weekly January 30-February 03, 2012

Hi guys...and gals!

Triantus, I see you are on a roll trading the forex ;)

Ok, just checking yah coz I am not much of a technical guy:p

Is that a very bearish butterfly on the H1 chart or is that just the top of an owl's head????

an owl's head??? what have you been smoking rashidin? :D no bearish butterfly either.

Nope, no hashish for me...makes me cough!:p

But that sure looks like either a butterfly or the top of an owl's head...you know, those two feathered "horns" thing!

Ok, so no need to go in like mad on shorts down to 1.3085;right????

==========================

Anywhere, I have taken a couple shorts at the 1.3166 areas.....NFP coming out today and I believe there will be some action to the downside.

....and some more shorts at the spike to the 1.3200 areas too;)

Last edited:
Hi Rashidin!...I think our friend is the one high on something! ;)

Well, in my book, that was a bearish butterfly on the H1 chart and, if indeed it is a butterfly, then it should stop at 1.3066 area;right???:p

===========================

BTW, it's looking more like an owl's head on the H1 chart :p

Hey Triantus,
I not getting involve with that question, dude... why mention me? and you're true, I'm smoking....cigarette.;)

hey sorry rashidin... i had a brain fart.. just looked at rahman's avatar and thought it was you posting. :(

rahman sure is a magician!! look at that downside action! nice going rahman. :cool:

Hi Rashidin!...I think our friend is the one high on something! ;)

Well, in my book, that was a bearish butterfly on the H1 chart and, if indeed it is a butterfly, then it should stop at 1.3066 area;right???:p

===========================

BTW, it's looking more like an owl's head on the H1 chart :p

rahman, could you kindly post the chart? am blind as a bat!

Your wish is my command! ;)

==========================

BTW, I have taken a couple Long positions at 1.3084 with TP set for 1.3210 :p

Attachments

• Screenshot1 Feb 2012.JPG
    Screenshot1 Feb 2012.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
thanks rahman! looks like kind of a stretch to call this a butterfly, but then again, it worked regardless of what it was!

...And it does kinda look like an owl too;no???;)

=============================

....and AUD/USD looks pretty good to pop on shorts....I have already shorted that at 1.0775 & 1.0768 with TP set at an ambitious 0.9988:p

sive, quick question before we end the week. the down move today stopped below the K-area we have around 3100. why was it able to slice through the K-area but not the 3070 level. i thought we had way more solid SPPT around 3100 than 3070. so if my understanding is correct, why/how can 3100 give way so much more easily than 3070 where we have nothing much really besides a 61.8 level [2973-3233] and a dinapoli objective?

thanks and have a great weekend.

Back