FOREX PRO Weekly July 02-06, 2012

My fault

BE CAREFUUUUL !!!

Best trades to all!

ps

it is 1,27463 (HH of June 18th) which must be broken to change my point of view, sorry, made mistake on Friday!

hehe, I think we see 1,3999 before1,1999

Last edited:
Hello Sive,

First of all as always great anaylises , Thank you very much ...

I would like to ask you about the consuldation at the K level , How can you explain it ?

As you see in the picture bellow the Weekly gold has been sitting at the K level for long time now , Is that mean weakening it ? or It may rise from it at any moment ?

gold.jpg

Best regards.

Thaks Sir

Thanks a lot The commander in Chief of Pip Making. Your analysis is the best.

How I wish there is a chat room where everyone of us would log in and be sharing live ideals together.

I am hoping for this grate opportunity. We need chat room..

God bless Sive, God bless FPA.

I think we see 1,3999.....?????
:rolleyes:

Hi Lolly

No, I have not changed South direction but I think that 1,2100 will hold and from there upper stronger and bigger correction will take place and that is why I wrote that. Black and Blue ideal projections we can not move, Red could be also in place, I think it is, and only Green projection can be moved up with establishing new higher price in this last up leg.

EURUSD_062912_6H_TRIANGLE_Projection.jpg

Last leg up: I see this as an ABC correction leg, maybe topped but I am not convinced and I do expect higher high; 5h wave exceeded normal projection so I really expect diagonal – wedge – 3 drive sell with top max at 1,27463; currently we might come back down and take 1,2580 what would be normal but not must do.

EURUSD_070212_1H_Projection.jpg

Good trades to all!

Last edited:
thanks for the explanation my friend..
i dont thnk abt 3900..
if i will get above 2800 i will look to sell @dat area
and will take a big break for marriage ha ha ha joking
1hr abcd is still in play let see..

Good Morning Alll
Im lil confused , according to me 1.2570 area will hold and then we will see bulls again , but at the moment price is still hanging around this area hourly and 4 hour macd is bearish too , so now shall i place a pending buying order around 1.2500 with 50 pips sl , can anyone guide me for a better entry pls ..

Back