FOREX PRO Weekly July 02-06, 2012

minimax, the last consolidation pattern on your chart, the corrective one- could it be considered as greater in time and or price than any previous correction? if so, would that make the plunge down a wave one of a new minimum 5 wave down?

Hope you get some informations from Daily chart; here is my Weekly; it looks awfull but Sive warned several times that bounce can surprise and I am expecting at least a triangle to develop from this bottom, if we do not fall in deep; maybe I missed marking but I am almost sure not the whole idea; either it is two ABCs or this is Flat after ABC, does not matter for me; bottom for me is 1,20xx lowest;

EURUSD_070512_Weekly.jpg

Attachments

• EURUSD_070512_Weekly.jpg
    EURUSD_070512_Weekly.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 7
Waited for long too long so short came first although I am not convinced that top is in place; set stop 7 pips from entry (5 above high) and limit to 1,2350 where is the most reasonable zone; making a break until NFP when I expect interesting and unexpected outcome: if we make this projected low then I expect fast move up to establish IV and drop down to establish V (bellow 1,22866) and then trend change; not even God knows what and how, maybe I am right?

Good trades (and today also Luck) to all !!

EURUSD_070612_1H_Projection.jpg

Ty very much Sive,i hope one day ill be successfull as you.
I just have one problem,im looking for a stochastic and macd forecaster on the net for hours,but i cant get any luck with finding it,so if anyone could share it please?

Ty very much Sive,i hope one day ill be successfull as you.
I just have one problem,im looking for a stochastic and macd forecaster on the net for hours,but i cant get any luck with finding it,so if anyone could share it please?

Have just downloaded GFT DealBook 360; nice tools also DiNapoli but looks like for demo they do not offer Retracement, Expansion and both Predictors and they do not have Fibonacci expansion by default but have ABCD and Gartley tools

i will be opening an acc with them soon.
dealbook 360 seems to be as good as tradestation from reviews i have read.
dinapoli tools are a paid extra, but im sure there is room for negotiation with gft.
i wanted to say, so far, they have been the most pleasant market makers to talk to. go figure!

D.R.,

you made me think a lot with your question about another 5 waves! I found something else but is too late to explain at this moment. Will tell later.

Good luck to all and take the best of it!

Back