FOREX PRO Weekly July 02-06, 2012

ok fine jason. i don't want to engage in any sort of acrimony. no time for that. instead, let the record speak for itself.

any fpa member interested in finding out more, please peruse the following links:

CFTC first:
Forex Capital Markets LLC Ordered to Pay More Than $14.2 Million to Settle CFTC Charges Relating to Its Failure to Supervise Customer Accounts
Federal Court Issues Final Judgment in Trial of Fraud Action Brought by the CFTC

here is the search URL i used on the CFTC site: Search Results: fxcm

and here on the FPA site:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-scam-but-submitted-audit-report-happens.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/1125-fxcm-com.html

Hi minimax,

FXCM uses No Dealing Desk forex execution which is STP. I know Triantus is not a fan of FXCM, but that's no reason to purposefully mislead you. We explain step by step how NDD (STP) forex execution works on our website Forex Execution, No Dealing Desk | FXCM .

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Hello Jason

Q1: MT4 - do you have better solution now as you have with BT?
Q2: How come you do not allow access with Investor - Read only password to TS?
Q3: Why you stopped to offer ProRealTime charting and trading service I suppose also?

Your charting is okay (only magnet is no good and all lines are movable with changing dimension of chart or time frame) and I suggest also you take some really good solutions to speed up drawing and make it easier from PRT and maybe add DiNapolli tools, especially both Predictors; hm, maybe you are offering in additional downloadable indicators?

If live account works so good in executions as demo, then I have nothing to say. OK, spread around 23.00 CET is wild but....suppose not your fault.

This would be all, have a nice weekend.

PS
How come Jamie has no more videos, liked to watch him, had a good eye often and nice overall explanations?

ok, back to chart

we hit three 100% 5th is equal 1st (Weekly, Daily and 6H), very nice ! entered long at 1,22803, stop 1,2235, maybe they will try to pick 50...

ps
D.R., now, when former LL is taken my thoughts are trash

ok fine jason. i don't want to engage in any sort of acrimony. no time for that. instead, let the record speak for itself.

any fpa member interested in finding out more, please peruse the following links:

CFTC first:
Forex Capital Markets LLC Ordered to Pay More Than $14.2 Million to Settle CFTC Charges Relating to Its Failure to Supervise Customer Accounts
Federal Court Issues Final Judgment in Trial of Fraud Action Brought by the CFTC

here is the search URL i used on the CFTC site: Search Results: fxcm

and here on the FPA site:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-scam-but-submitted-audit-report-happens.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/1125-fxcm-com.html

oh man, that first link was sooo depressing!
what will be is what they want to be (until they get busted-yeah

im surprised its traded to 1.22658 at this time of day. ho wmuch more action b4 close does anyone expext?

NoBody knows, 100 up or 100 down....it happened to me one Friday 1/2 an hour before closing that I lost whole weekly earnings, something with yen....

Hello Jason

Q1: MT4 - do you have better solution now as you have with BT?
Q2: How come you do not allow access with Investor - Read only password to TS?
Q3: Why you stopped to offer ProRealTime charting and trading service I suppose also?

Your charting is okay (only magnet is no good and all lines are movable with changing dimension of chart or time frame) and I suggest also you take some really good solutions to speed up drawing and make it easier from PRT and maybe add DiNapolli tools, especially both Predictors; hm, maybe you are offering in additional downloadable indicators?

If live account works so good in executions as demo, then I have nothing to say. OK, spread around 23.00 CET is wild but....suppose not your fault.

This would be all, have a nice weekend.

PS
How come Jamie has no more videos, liked to watch him, had a good eye often and nice overall explanations?

Hi minimax,

A1: We recently upgraded our MT4 platform to integrate seamlessly with our No Dealing Desk forex execution. That means we no longer have to use 3rd party bridges like BT. That means no auto account syncs.

A2: The Investor Password is specific to the MT4 platform. The FXCM Trading Station has its own read-only login setup. The way it works is that each client is issued their own unique read-only login and password to monitor the trades that the account manager places on their account.

A3: Fewer people were using PRT as other charting options became available. If you still prefer PRT, you can still subscribe through them directly.

Jason

PS
I'll let Jamie know that you'd like to see him do more videos. Click here to see videos by all the DailyFX analysts.

Back