FOREX PRO Weekly July 08-12, 2013

Hello,

my point of view.....

eurusd_20130711_1H.jpg

Hello again, switched to 15m and think we could go in to c leg of correction against D; also made some corrections in chart

eurusd_20130711_15m.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know for you people, but this euro just likes to torture me :D
We had only retrace to the WR1 and bounced up.
But I think double repo is still valid, price hasn't exceeded .681 fibo, which is exactly on monthly pivot.
Any thoughts ?
Do I keep my position and wait ?
I don't trust euro at all :)

Even jpy is extremely undecided and forming symmetrical triangle on hourly chart.
I don't think we will see completion of B&B today, but still it is pattern on daily chart and surely need more time.
After all, jpy has been good guy so far and followed the rules :)

Seems that usd sale-off isn't over yet or investors are postponed decisions for next week.
I hope, Siva's analysis will show us more clarity what's going on :)

Almost an hour: The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

OK, we are back. Saw Sives video, agree but just before site blackout made this picture and find the up move still possible, exactly because Friday......Good trading !!

View attachment 10157

Add: Looks like some site upgrading.... hope you can see and read

VOB

Hello Sive!

Thank you for the analysis of the two setups, both of EUR and of the JPY.

Regarding the JPY, I never have quite understood the VOB setup. Is it a valid VOB on Weekly? Should we look to sell?

Thank you!

Attachments

• usdjpyweekly.png
    usdjpyweekly.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 12
Well so far or DZZ or Flat is in play. If DZZ then a Gartley is possible, but this is 5 min chart.

eurusd_20130712_15m.1.jpg

Hi all,

I always see you guys mention about B&B and DRPO. May i know what's the meaning or some link which i can refer to?

Hi all,

I always see you guys mention about B&B and DRPO. May i know what's the meaning or some link which i can refer to?

Bread and butter and double repo are Dinapoli's directional patterns - you will find them in his book "Trading With DiNapoli Levels". Good luck.

BTW I am still short on EUR/USD - hope this time B&B will work (at least I am expecting the price to reach the 50% support level). Wish you all nice weekend!

Hello Sive!

Thank you for the analysis of the two setups, both of EUR and of the JPY.

Regarding the JPY, I never have quite understood the VOB setup. Is it a valid VOB on Weekly? Should we look to sell?

Thank you!

Hi Pragmatic - you need to contract chart a bit more to see the history of oversold extreme levels. I do not remember exaclty, but if I do not miss something, there is no VOB on weekly JPY.

So far so good.....

Well, I'm waiting USD PPI at 14:30 (CET), maybe it will increase volatility and move the market.
Oh, and we have got upward break of triangle on usd/jpy hourly chart.
maybe it's begun :)

Minimax, why are you indicate that point as critical ?
I can not figure out what you meant.

PS
I attached usd/jpy chart,
only if the price could break .382 line.
it already failed a few times :(

n0wk.png

Last edited:
Back