FOREX PRO Weekly July 08-12, 2013

Please give us more of the USDJPY analysis when you feel it is appropriate . Those have been great trade set-ups. As always you are most appreciated.

Well, I'm waiting USD PPI at 14:30 (CET), maybe it will increase volatility and move the market.
Oh, and we have got upward break of triangle on usd/jpy hourly chart.
maybe it's begun :)

Minimax, why are you indicate that point as critical ?
I can not figure out what you meant.

Counting Elliott waves: if one decide for impulsive wave and at the moment the price was in corrective wave iv then MUST not touch top of wave i; if touches then counting is wrong and reevaluation is neccessary

My station for analysing looks so:

ScreenHunter_22 Jul. 12 13.11.jpg

I decida for a pattern on one TF regarding with patterns on bigger TFs and then observe observe what is going on and which fractals are respected or not and reevaluate the moves if neccessary.

Add
At this moment 13.20 CET, 30m and 1H are not adjusted, so......something should happen and one TF will dominate

Counting Elliott waves: if one decide for impulsive wave and at the moment the price was in corrective wave iv then MUST not touch top of wave i; if touches then counting is wrong and reevaluation is neccessary

I see, thank you.

I know Elliott waves only basic from school, next time I won't try to understand, I will trust you on word :)

PS
I read and re-read what you said, and yes yes, I recall that I have read something like this in babypips school,
but I don't know Elliott waves that's for sure :)

Last edited:
Concerned current price action this is what I expect to happen.....but I am NOT the market

eurusd_20130712_30m.1.jpg

No, on 1H abc is forming (3 fractals) so count on 30 m was not correct so had to adjust.

But this is what I am observing lately: wicked wicks, direction predictive wicks

wicked wick.jpg

Back