FOREX PRO Weekly July 09-13, 2012

If anybody is interested or was doing the same as me etc; I just closed my buys as they hit the TP's and now have sells with TP at 1.21705, when the market will refresh the lows as sive says (if this is right) I will begin buying again at the bottom of the spike and set my TP's at the 1st resistance. Then begin selling again. FYI ....

Good luck all with the trades.

If anybody is interested or was doing the same as me etc; I just closed my buys as they hit the TP's and now have sells with TP at 1.21705, when the market will refresh the lows as sive says (if this is right) I will begin buying again at the bottom of the spike and set my TP's at the 1st resistance. Then begin selling again. FYI ....

cheers louis, its good to hear some reactions to that up move. thankyou dude

hmhm, Louis, this up smells to me as an A or 1, so my trading plan is to buy arround 50% (1,2200), depends how abc down will behave and develop, if or when we take 1,2300 then I will be even more convinced in stronger correction; I am almost sure that we will make new low (my max LL projection is around 1,1970/50) but I am not sure we will go down immediatelly

Dood trades to you too!

GOOD

Last edited:
Looking really forward to next two weeks. At the moment on weekly chart somethibg like basis for Abandoned Baby is forming ! There will be blood (and a lot of confusion)!

Only if I close one eye and cheat a little bit, but also this is sometimes accaptable regarding Elliott rules, we will make new low in next few sessions.

that move up before consumer sentiment move up,
who reckons that was someone with prior knowledge? gotta be, as no other criteria seems to give a reason

heh, have no answer, this is more or less rhetoric question, of course someone initiated and not with 100 bucks

last summer i got an information that JPM sold eurusd with target 1,1960; how the hell and where they found this price? now i know ! maybe they started closing their position

head over to forexlive.com: it was an austrian bank buying e/u on behalf of russian interests. even they can't figure out why the hell the russians went long. probably because someone is listening to sive. if you re-read his analysis, sive very clearly stated that 2140/70 would be the critical zone. as it exactly turned out to be. it would appear not just newbies read sive's analysis. ;-) or sive has the inside scoop in russia and gave us a HUGE motherfu%king hint.

Back