its bare bone and it had yet to be tested for variance,
elite traders elliot wave, will get reading
stiill short

my suggestion: keep it, if i am correct, target ca 1,2195

ps

I I think we might not finished up; my charts are still out, I am lost with mt4

strictly mine opinion!!!!!!!

what are you talking about DR?

we just can not, must not close above 1,2298!
we are long
now new high, then down, target zone 1,2195
BUT: Tokyo session makes variations, almosz everyday

I suggest you guys to keep on sticking with the technicals, as Sive says, 1.2330 - 1.2360 should be perfect area to sell from, I have my buy stops at 1.23200 and will be selling a small bit from this level, then adding 2 more sells if it gets to 23300 / 23600. Sive also says its very common for market to retrace to the WP1 also in a hard bear trend & our points are very close, I can easily see market switching to the downside purely based on this technical.

This is my plan anyway, good luck to all with yours.

is there a video for today, i cant find one...

Hi D.R.& Quinch and Minimax,

No there isn't the video or text version available yet..

Also please dont take this in the wrong way,but since 2 weeks this forum is being dominated by you and Minimax as a chat room sharing your individual plans on your individual trading styles..by using your tools like Elliot waves etc etc

This is a educational forum based on the Di Napoli methods that Sive uses,and i have a feeling that this may be confusing the newbie traders as there is not the usual input from other traders who also put graphs to explain and help to other newer trader to develop a trade plan according to Sives anyalis which again i stress is based on Di Napoli methods..

There is also a private message service on this forum where you guys can chat and share your thoughts...

Many thanks and hope you understand ...

Best

Asif

Back