FOREX PRO Weekly July 16-20, 2012

am wondering same, sub 1.215 with thast strength
?
i too have closed a position, but have left one for my xop which is 2.150(not based on patterns)
sl@1.2205 for awsome r/r

i experienced no problems with the trading, quotes, and message servers BUT could not and still cannot connect (10 hours later) to their MT4 feed for charting purposes and also the website is unavailable. so i'm basically missing out on all the e/u action today.

i did a traceroute and it looks like someone has been screwing with the DNS server has traffic is caught in a loop on some chinese network.

Hi all , is there anyone else having trouble connecting to mbtrading ? their service has been acting up all morning agh

lol lol

Ok what my plan says is that if a situation like the one you describe happens is to adjust my S/L to breakeven or lock in a little profit or depending on lot size take half of the table and then set the S/L to break even and watch the movie!!

As my trades normally have a s/l of about 400 pips so as i break into the money first thing i am looking to do is reduce my risk totally....as i work on a minuim 2:1 ratio but preferably 3:1

So i have been short from the euro summit at 12650.00 and been adding position on the rallies .... have taken 70% money already as was short with 10 lots at 12650 took 7 lots profit at 123000 and bought my stop loss down to break even so no risk and have been chilling watching the movie!!!!!!

Hope that helps out!

You are a God among men Asif, excellent trading.

I have finalized half my TP's to 1.20250, and will be applying a similar strategy to yours rather than fully closing the trades. Thanks for your advice, even I am not making that much. :)

LOL

This is true, however.... I do have my SL's and TPs in place, but just not sure how the situation will unfold. Enlighten me as to where you would TP? I do regularly make money from this, more than my job! lol, but actually in my head i have a rough plan, I have never written it down, as it is due to change too often based on many things, and like you i am also not a LONG weekly term trader. All i know is, market is going to break the roof of hell & then some.. I genuinely have no firm TP in mind, because I had planned on the hitting of the 1.233 level! Did not expect a downfall so early. :(

Forgive and enlighten me Asif, I love you.

As your a shorter term trader if you have made 1:1 on your speculation as not sure what your s/l pips wise would be maybe 50 ??? if your plus or 50 pips in the money take your money as on a short term the Market is always there tomorrow to give you more based on your edge.... protect your money is very important!!!!! As that video i posted you can make a lot of money in little time while the others have to spend hours on a job they hate!!!

Asif

You are a God among men Asif, excellent trading.

I have finalized half my TP's to 1.20250, and will be applying a similar strategy to yours rather than fully closing the trades. Thanks for your advice, even I am not making that much. :)

will check out this level.
Hey Triantus whata bummer!

just a thought, is that russian buyer that the Austrian banks acted for really stuck now, or was that downmove part of his margin call?

HI all traders

Been a funny day today so i thought i would send you a cheer up clip.

:))))))

Asif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back