FOREX PRO Weekly July 16-20, 2012

i use for context on higher time frame andd cross inlower tf.
as i understand it, both macd and stoch similar anyway in signals they give. they both measure price momentum yes?

i use for context on higher time frame andd cross inlower tf.
as i understand it, both macd and stoch similar anyway in signals they give. they both measure price momentum yes?

stochastic is momentum idicator, do not know about macd; the most tradable is divergence, but again must know where you are

Market has shown such a strong heavy move downwards, I am not expecting a move up before a move down, that's all I know. I am sticking with my sells. I closed half and half the other half trailing from the top of that rebound upwards, everything is negative right now for the euro and despite rebounding it got sold off again. Also not at oversold either, so I don't see any reason for it to not fall down in a big way to around 1.21 / 1.20.

I can also see a potential ABCD pattern to the downside. The A is where market opened, B is the recent bottom, then a short move up could be C then big move down D again. This also supports the bears so I see it likely to happen. Another thing; the target of this potential ABCD is at 1.20800 area. Let the chips fall where they may!

Market has shown such a strong heavy move downwards, I am not expecting a move up before a move down, that's all I know. I am sticking with my sells. I closed half and half the other half trailing from the top of that rebound upwards, everything is negative right now for the euro and despite rebounding it got sold off again. Also not at oversold either, so I don't see any reason for it to not fall down in a big way to around 1.21 / 1.20.

I see, only at the moment do not know where from, maybe LL, just for a pip?

Back