FOREX PRO Weekly July 16-20, 2012

Ok, both price action (such quick moves up) is changing my plan now and shall base my next trades on Sive's analysis, I have enough money to martingale this one, i'll be buying till 1.23300, TP's set there, and then will open a small sell & wait the market out for however long it takes, seems retracement is now confirmed & happening to the upside thanks to that news release.

I also see ABCD on 4h chart with the D at 1.23300 precisely which is kinda confirming this retracement target in my head.. Good luck to all with your trades and be careful !

Ok, both price action (such quick moves up) is changing my plan now and shall base my next trades on Sive's analysis, I have enough money to martingale this one, i'll be buying till 1.23300, TP's set there, and then will open a small sell & wait the market out for however long it takes, seems retracement is now confirmed & happening to the upside thanks to that news release.

I also see ABCD on 4h chart with the D at 1.23300 precisely which is kinda confirming this retracement target in my head.. Good luck to all with your trades and be careful !

if it takes 1.228, im wirth u

If the market will really hit 1.23300 - 23400 and resume downward trend as Sive suggests then this will be the PERFECT scenario really. But probably will not happen like this or as easy since market is a *****.

anybody out there? I need help! I am uploading my pdf books to share with you to SCRIBD; what should I write - link or what - so you will have access?

Back