FOREX PRO Weekly July 16-20, 2012

yeah, i went through it both in demo and live. and that reminds me of a very important learning point for those who might be newbies reading this and so scared to lose even 1 penny. trade with money and experience the distress of losing it. there is no greater teacher in humility, which in turn, if you constantly examine yourself during this process, will help you realize all your flaws such as wanting revenge, anger, or even rage, fear, destructiveness, incapability of taking responsibility aka blaming the world and god. you might even teeter on the edge of the cliff of madness and as you gape into its bottomless maw, a leer of realization of your wretchedness will paint itself on your face. when that happens, you will have been reborn and from mere trader wannabe you will now have joined the ranks of true novice apprentice trader in the school of magister maxissimus morten sivensis.

... this is what a day of scalping a choppy e/j does to you. ;-D man, i need a neckbrace!

Acknowledgment as this gives me hope. I still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the lesson of humility keeps coming on.

Pink Floyd's One of my turns lyrics

Day after day, love turns grey
Like the skin of a dying man.
Night after night, we pretend its all right
But I have grown older and
You have grown colder and
Nothing is very much fun any more.

(Needless to say more.)

Back