FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
damn! so there is no way in hell we guys can see that. it's always the same story: one's gotta work on the inside to get the best quality info possible. lucky you.

not a broker, bank feed-back office......from when I worked the desk.....I still consult

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
who not what

damn! so there is no way in hell we guys can see that. it's always the same story: one's gotta work on the inside to get the best quality info possible. lucky you.
V true ....it has always been a case of who you know not what...

but there are some very accurate formula's for indicators that'll give you a heads up, without the expense of live data feeds........

usually good for @ least a 200pip day :cool:
(however with the euro lately, it can be a long day)

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
no kidding. (re. the e/u)

and thank you for helping us out--you got my undivided 110% attention ;-) i think not only me, but the whole community here would appreciate knowing more about those formulas. email? post? pm? private jet pick up? ;-) (missing this move today riled me so much, i'll go to mars if i have to if that means i'll be able to prevent it from happening again.)

but there are some very accurate formula's for indicators that'll give you a heads up, without the expense of live data feeds........

dharma1

Private

Hi Craig , so when and where did you get long today please ? and did you take your profit yet ? were you in London or another centre ..? I agree about the Wednesday theory to a degree also and Thursdays NY seem to move it well of late . " 200 pips a day eh ? " , you must be on a yacht in the Carribean i guess then ??:cool:

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
have a look back @ your 4hr charts for this month (or any month) you'll see the pattern ;)

the long point this morning @ 1.2052 then a short from 1.2169 so far on track :cool:....(1hr/2hr/4hr)

the patterns are pretty blatant if you don't get yourself tied up into what "news" (complete B.S.) is effecting the market ......

dharma1

Private
Hi Craig , so when and where did you get long today please ? and did you take your profit yet ? were you in London or another centre ..? I agree about the Wednesday theory to a degree also and Thursdays NY seem to move it well of late . " 200 pips a day eh ? " , you must be on a yacht in the Carribean i guess then ??:cool:
ps I was short from around 2250 last week with a trailing stop which i (thankfully !) brought right down to 2080 overnight because of the fear of the market wanting to trigger the 2150 stops which they have now done , i have sold into the stops from 2150 upto 2170 with stop above 2220 looking for 1.2000/20 for now but agree with Sive medium term we will see 11600/11700 if not lower .

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
any indicator we should be looking at or just the price action?

have a look back @ your 4hr charts for this month (or any month) you'll see the pattern ;)

the long point this morning @ 1.2052 then a short from 1.2169 so far on track :cool:....(1hr/2hr/4hr)

the patterns are pretty blatant if you don't get yourself tied up into what "news" (complete B.S.) is effecting the market ......

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
actually indicated @ 7:40 but took my position @ 7:56 after the liquidity dropped

200 is an avg......no yachts ....I leave that to my cousin, he's the boating nut :)
Running a farm is not cheap....& quite frankly everyone in the countryside is suffering
so I help where I can.