FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

ok, tantalizing morsels... only MAs and fib levels!?? unbelievable! impossible! ;-)

now, if i may, your MAs.... how many do you use? are you talking about SMA, EMA, DMA, WMA? what about the periods?

Simplicity is the key ......3 SMa's 100, 50, 20
Periods 30min, 1/2/4Hr
proprietary indicator
DeNapoli Fibs

eg: 2hr this morning, long @ 1.2241 from indicator

not bad??! absolutely awesome! you are my new god! ;)

however, i don't understand how you can do this with today's price action if you don't drop down to M1 and M5. there just doesn't seem to be enough info on M30/H1/H4 to catch the drop and then the continuation up.

truly mindboggling performance. damn.:confused:

you're welcome

so not a bad day 90 up 50 down & 80 up

:cool:

not bad??! absolutely awesome! you are my new god! ;)

however, i don't understand how you can do this with today's price action if you don't drop down to M1 and M5. there just doesn't seem to be enough info on M30/H1/H4 to catch the drop and then the continuation up.

truly mindboggling performance. damn.:confused:

admittedly I dropped to the 15min on the pullback from the 30min / 1hr indicator just to pick up the 15min indicator for the reversal.......so 1.2241 to 1.2332 to 1.2270 to 1.2354.... typical busy friday afternoon......

avg day ......:cool: .....yesterday was better ;)

truly, i am now speechless. this is going to be a long weekend of pondering.

admittedly I dropped to the 15min on the pullback from the 30min / 1hr indicator just to pick up the 15min indicator for the reversal.......so 1.2241 to 1.2332 to 1.2270 to 1.2354.... typical busy friday afternoon......

avg day ......:cool: .....yesterday was better ;)

truly, i am now speechless. this is going to be a long weekend of pondering.

don't ponder to hard, the weekend is to relax time..... :)

Please remember I do have an advantage, been doing this a long time,
& spent the last couple of years simplifying my system.....less headaches, less long days

makes it easier to teach my family how to trade, without the steep learning curve.

have a good weekend :cool:

you're welcome

so not a bad day 90 up 50 down & 80 up

:cool:

hi craig. When you wrote "50 down" did you mean you made 50 pips on the short side or you lost 50 pips? (i'm thinking about the first one) :)
i'm thinking you entered (like me) long on the daily pivot (@1.2241), you took profit at 1.2331 (the previous high), you reversed and you exited that short position at 1.2275 (61.8 of swing up) and you reversed again. What about me, did i guess? :D However, thank you for sharing!

EDIT: ops! you write this some post above :/

pips

hi craig. When you wrote "50 down" did you mean you made 50 pips on the short side or you lost 50 pips? (i'm thinking about the first one) :)
i'm thinking you entered (like me) long on the daily pivot (@1.2241), you took profit at 1.2331 (the previous high), you reversed and you exited that short position at 1.2275 (61.8 of swing up) and you reversed again. What about me, did i guess? :D However, thank you for sharing!

EDIT: ops! you write this some post above :/

up=long (buy) down = short (sell)

yes just not off the fibs ;)

Back