FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
ok, tantalizing morsels... only MAs and fib levels!?? unbelievable! impossible! ;-)

now, if i may, your MAs.... how many do you use? are you talking about SMA, EMA, DMA, WMA? what about the periods?
Simplicity is the key ......3 SMa's 100, 50, 20
Periods 30min, 1/2/4Hr
proprietary indicator
DeNapoli Fibs

eg: 2hr this morning, long @ 1.2241 from indicator

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
not bad??! absolutely awesome! you are my new god! ;)

however, i don't understand how you can do this with today's price action if you don't drop down to M1 and M5. there just doesn't seem to be enough info on M30/H1/H4 to catch the drop and then the continuation up.

truly mindboggling performance. damn.:confused:

you're welcome

so not a bad day 90 up 50 down & 80 up

:cool:

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
not bad??! absolutely awesome! you are my new god! ;)

however, i don't understand how you can do this with today's price action if you don't drop down to M1 and M5. there just doesn't seem to be enough info on M30/H1/H4 to catch the drop and then the continuation up.

truly mindboggling performance. damn.:confused:
admittedly I dropped to the 15min on the pullback from the 30min / 1hr indicator just to pick up the 15min indicator for the reversal.......so 1.2241 to 1.2332 to 1.2270 to 1.2354.... typical busy friday afternoon......

avg day ......:cool: .....yesterday was better ;)

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
truly, i am now speechless. this is going to be a long weekend of pondering.

admittedly I dropped to the 15min on the pullback from the 30min / 1hr indicator just to pick up the 15min indicator for the reversal.......so 1.2241 to 1.2332 to 1.2270 to 1.2354.... typical busy friday afternoon......

avg day ......:cool: .....yesterday was better ;)

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
truly, i am now speechless. this is going to be a long weekend of pondering.
don't ponder to hard, the weekend is to relax time..... :)

Please remember I do have an advantage, been doing this a long time,
& spent the last couple of years simplifying my system.....less headaches, less long days

makes it easier to teach my family how to trade, without the steep learning curve.

have a good weekend :cool:

papao

Private, 1st Class
you're welcome

so not a bad day 90 up 50 down & 80 up

:cool:

hi craig. When you wrote "50 down" did you mean you made 50 pips on the short side or you lost 50 pips? (i'm thinking about the first one) :)
i'm thinking you entered (like me) long on the daily pivot (@1.2241), you took profit at 1.2331 (the previous high), you reversed and you exited that short position at 1.2275 (61.8 of swing up) and you reversed again. What about me, did i guess? :D However, thank you for sharing!

EDIT: ops! you write this some post above :/

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
pips

hi craig. When you wrote "50 down" did you mean you made 50 pips on the short side or you lost 50 pips? (i'm thinking about the first one) :)
i'm thinking you entered (like me) long on the daily pivot (@1.2241), you took profit at 1.2331 (the previous high), you reversed and you exited that short position at 1.2275 (61.8 of swing up) and you reversed again. What about me, did i guess? :D However, thank you for sharing!

EDIT: ops! you write this some post above :/
up=long (buy) down = short (sell)

yes just not off the fibs ;)