FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

Hi Aise,
Actually I use Alpari UK terminal for chart porposes only - just to prepare research. In general, I prefer futures trading instead of spot forex, just because this is safer and has some advantages.
About lines... I suppose that you're talking about pivot points. Visit our Forex Military School corresponding chapter - to understand how calculate them.

I think Aise is talking about Fibonnaci retracements...

wich are also found in the Forex Military School. Aise...this school is a MUST READ if you are willing to manage risk based on technical analisys.

DRPO's on EUR/USD, USD/CHF and EUR/JPY; all on H1;
it's time for Retracement for the EUR although 1,20 wasn't hit;
Sive, can you explain the correct entry point please?!
is it the first candle above the 3x3 from the second penetration?
greetings, Erich

Last edited:
I think Aise is talking about Fibonnaci retracements...

Right ;)

DRPO's on EUR/USD, USD/CHF and EUR/JPY; all on H1;
it's time for Retracement for the EUR although 1,20 wasn't hit;
Sive, can you explain the correct entry point please?!
is it the first candle above the 3x3 from the second penetration?
greetings, Erich

Hi Erich,
DiNapoli has specified two ways of entry with DRPO. First is right after close of confirmation bar (if it confrims DRPO, of cause). Second is - at nearest retracement after confirmation. But here you meet some risk. Since DRPO could be very fast you can either not get your fill or enter even worse, if retracement will happen after some move by DRPO. On today's chart - retracement entry has almost the same price as enter right at close of confirmation bar.
Sometimes, I use third method of entry. Very often DRPO has a shape of butterfly Buy on lower time frame, when second bottom is lower than the first one. In this case I enter with DRPO as Butterfly pattern, so here is some sort of anticipation. My risk is the same, but when DRPO will be confirmed, I can put my stop to b/e or even get some profit in the case of DRPO Failure.

cool, thanks Sive!
it look's like a "bat buy": 38%-50% from XA for point B and entry point at 88% of XA if we watch the chart at M15;
the entry point for the "bat" would be at DS1; but it will be risky because we stand in the failure zone of the DRPO;
either EUR/USD break through to the downside and at the same time USD/CHF reach the parity or DRPO will work;
greetings, Erich

hi tangmase,
DRPO means double repenetration; it has no sexual meanings :)
it means that the price crosses the 3times forward shifted moving average (3x3) above and below and above again;
please read DiNapoli's book!
greetings, Erich

1hr eurdollr.png
may be may nt be :)

MACD H1 still bearish

hi Lolly,
...this is the question of all questions;
but you are right, although H4 MACD is on the way to the bullish side, MACD on H1 chart is still bearish and this could lead to further downmove;
but who knows;
one thing: if you are drawing a butterfly buy then DRPO has failed definitely on H1!
greetings Erich

guys, don't forget the options market. there are some huge exotics at the 2000 level that will act as some huge gravity black hole and there should be some battle between those who want the rate to come touch 2000 and those who want to avoid that. from here to 2000 it's all magnetized. ;-)

Back