FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

now hold on a sec...

craig, are you saying that wednesday usually is a reversal day? and also, how could you possibly know that liquidity dried up?

reversal was on the cards anyway being wednesday .....the usual weekly suspect

but the trap was painfully obvious, as soon as liquidity dried up ... ;)

but yes ....a pretty easy read :) (been doing this a loooong time)

I take Divergence very seriously. As soon as the SOB shows up, it turns all the previous forecasts upside down.
Sive told us about the divergence this morning, but so steep, I did not expect it and it started too early. There were still 22 pips to go till the WS2.

news releases are strategic, & do not give a sh*t about s/r .....tends to have more with number of shorts on the order book

reversal was on the cards anyway being wednesday .....the usual weekly suspect

but the trap was painfully obvious, as soon as liquidity dried up ... ;)

but yes ....a pretty easy read :) (been doing this a loooong time)

craig, would you be so kind and tell me how you measure liquidity? Thank you!

i think pklug pulling on shorts but obviuosly small numbers
all yesterday
maybe this will explain that long austrian bankl position last week

but craig, even if i look at the order book on my ECN, it would only show me what's going on for that microcosm and i would have no idea about the order book that really matters, that is, the order book for the real market.

so what order book do you have access to? your broker's ecn? or the interbank market?

firstly yes .....second I built a series of indicators when I still worked @ the desk

but craig, even if i look at the order book on my ECN, it would only show me what's going on for that microcosm and i would have no idea about the order book that really matters, that is, the order book for the real market.

so what order book do you have access to? your broker's ecn? or the interbank market?

interbank ;)

Back