FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

damn! so there is no way in hell we guys can see that. it's always the same story: one's gotta work on the inside to get the best quality info possible. lucky you.

not a broker, bank feed-back office......from when I worked the desk.....I still consult

who not what

damn! so there is no way in hell we guys can see that. it's always the same story: one's gotta work on the inside to get the best quality info possible. lucky you.

V true ....it has always been a case of who you know not what...

but there are some very accurate formula's for indicators that'll give you a heads up, without the expense of live data feeds........

usually good for @ least a 200pip day :cool:
(however with the euro lately, it can be a long day)

no kidding. (re. the e/u)

and thank you for helping us out--you got my undivided 110% attention ;-) i think not only me, but the whole community here would appreciate knowing more about those formulas. email? post? pm? private jet pick up? ;-) (missing this move today riled me so much, i'll go to mars if i have to if that means i'll be able to prevent it from happening again.)

but there are some very accurate formula's for indicators that'll give you a heads up, without the expense of live data feeds........

Hi Craig , so when and where did you get long today please ? and did you take your profit yet ? were you in London or another centre ..? I agree about the Wednesday theory to a degree also and Thursdays NY seem to move it well of late . " 200 pips a day eh ? " , you must be on a yacht in the Carribean i guess then ??:cool:

have a look back @ your 4hr charts for this month (or any month) you'll see the pattern ;)

the long point this morning @ 1.2052 then a short from 1.2169 so far on track :cool:....(1hr/2hr/4hr)

the patterns are pretty blatant if you don't get yourself tied up into what "news" (complete B.S.) is effecting the market ......

Hi Craig , so when and where did you get long today please ? and did you take your profit yet ? were you in London or another centre ..? I agree about the Wednesday theory to a degree also and Thursdays NY seem to move it well of late . " 200 pips a day eh ? " , you must be on a yacht in the Carribean i guess then ??:cool:
ps I was short from around 2250 last week with a trailing stop which i (thankfully !) brought right down to 2080 overnight because of the fear of the market wanting to trigger the 2150 stops which they have now done , i have sold into the stops from 2150 upto 2170 with stop above 2220 looking for 1.2000/20 for now but agree with Sive medium term we will see 11600/11700 if not lower .

any indicator we should be looking at or just the price action?

have a look back @ your 4hr charts for this month (or any month) you'll see the pattern ;)

the long point this morning @ 1.2052 then a short from 1.2169 so far on track :cool:....(1hr/2hr/4hr)

the patterns are pretty blatant if you don't get yourself tied up into what "news" (complete B.S.) is effecting the market ......

actually indicated @ 7:40 but took my position @ 7:56 after the liquidity dropped

200 is an avg......no yachts ....I leave that to my cousin, he's the boating nut :)
Running a farm is not cheap....& quite frankly everyone in the countryside is suffering
so I help where I can.

Back