FOREX PRO Weekly July 30 - August 03, 2012

Minimax, Triantus shango< have you guys been following craig bryan? whats your opinion so far about his trading methd?

hi, I am as guest on the pc so shortly: I would really like to understand his trading, it is very close to mine, only I am not using OCO and not closing profitable trades, especially not so fast; I find very very interesting exactly for my style trading > counting and measuring waves which occure on every TF.

Be back later.

Well done your on your way to making a great trader ,just keep on as its a daily challenge,soon will become part of you!!!

Asif :)

I will tell you that I am at my wits end, I am going to regroup and reread trading in the zone. The drawdowns on my account have been significant, and I have kick me moments as I am no longer confident in my trades. Work getting busy has contributed to my downfall but mostly it is my behaviors. Good luck to you all.

i know, it's tough. mind control, all about mind control. whatever it takes to reprogram your mind (except drugs of course ;-) ). still working on it myself since i have my occasional brainfarts, like yesterday for example. the things i overlook sometimes, makes me wonder how in hell did i not see this or that? it's a rare individual who reaches this stage and remains constant from day to day.

that's why i was joking once that you almost have to be a buddhist monk to do this properly: no ego, total peace of mind no matter what the action, total breath mastery. but then, monks don't care about money. so if you become like a monk, you have the skill but the desire for money probably will be gone. hence, paradox. ;)

I will tell you that I am at my wits end, I am going to regroup and reread trading in the zone. The drawdowns on my account have been significant, and I have kick me moments as I am no longer confident in my trades. Work getting busy has contributed to my downfall but mostly it is my behaviors. Good luck to you all.

i know, it's tough. mind control, all about mind control. whatever it takes to reprogram your mind (except drugs of course ;-) ). still working on it myself since i have my occasional brainfarts, like yesterday for example. the things i overlook sometimes, makes me wonder how in hell did i not see this or that? it's a rare individual who reaches this stage and remains constant from day to day.

that's why i was joking once that you almost have to be a buddhist monk to do this properly: no ego, total peace of mind no matter what the action, total breath mastery. but then, monks don't care about money. so if you become like a monk, you have the skill but the desire for money probably will be gone. hence, paradox. ;)

Triantus

What you are describing is the ultimate aim, the Nirvana, the unity of mind, body and spirit.

Personally, I'd settle for not being so bl**dy stupid from time to time :) :) :)

It is in the trying that we succeed...

Michael

Back