FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 09-13, 2014

hi sive sir
is it a good idea to take short after rate hike???
gartly222

Hi Lolly,
personally I try to avoid entry against fast action, or at least having something strong on my back - either pattern, or strong resistance or them both. Recall that our setup for NZD B&B has failed and after strong move down price has shown "V-shape" reversal. This is very strong issue.
When you have such kind of motion and want to take position against it - try to do it around overbought areas. This also will give you at least some protection.

Minimax,
well buddy, your insight is tremendous - a lot of analysis on different pairs, great stuff. Thank you. THis is much more interesting when our forumers can take a look at the same pairs but with different tools.

nzdusd

Thank you,Sive, doing my best, hope more members will participate although I have read that such activity is not to expect (was about something else but also about community).

Market is naughty, money makes the world go round and so Elliottitians have more RECOMMENDATIONS than rules, hehe...

Overall situation is tricky, so is with nzdusd.

T3 corrective waves are very rare so we really might get Flat correction below last low 0,84013 and then final ZZ into 5th BUT in case of break above 0,87784, current high, we could get enourmous down pressure, especially if Leading diagonal is really exclusively in 1st wave!! There are only 70 pips difference between all time HH and current high.

20140612_nzdusd_Weekly_1446.jpg

Hello Sive,
Thank you for your analysis always helpful.
I'd like to ask you a question.
Which parameters do you use for MACD indicator for Daily, for the 4 Hour time frame and for the Hourly time frame...????
Are all the same for all time frames.......???

Thanks in advance.

Aussie Daily insight

Fullmooned Friday 13th, could be big day..

audchf
changed the structure but not the basic idea !
nothing special to add, we are knitting a bit higher I expected but as I said we could hit the targets first, just above 0,85 (about 100 pips max from current price) because of whipsaw in the last wave but we could also leave targets for now especially if the second count (black) is in play; what and how depends on shape and depth of retrace..

20140613_audchf_daily_0851.jpg

audusd
price is just below 162 ab=cFlat what is common target but the structure I see is not clear..my favourite count became wx-a (red with questionmark) so I expect wave y in shape of Flat...price could go higher not changing this count but....

20140613_audusd_daily_0929.jpg

Hello Sive,
Thank you for your analysis always helpful.
I'd like to ask you a question.
Which parameters do you use for MACD indicator for Daily, for the 4 Hour time frame and for the Hourly time frame...????
Are all the same for all time frames.......???

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I use the same numbers for all time frames:
8.3897; 17.5185; 9.0503

This is DiNapoli numbers for MACD.

Back