FOREX PRO Weekly June 11-15, 2012

Anyone can help me with the link for the text version of the daily analysis? Thanks.

Stoplosses A simple guide.

As a rough guide a stoploss should be about 1% To 2% of your trading capital..

This works out £10,000 account for example...per trade at 1% £100 per trade or £200 per trade..

This will help you work out your lot size etc and where your stop should be based on your Edge..

If you have a smaller accounts and are going in more than this you are over leveraging and will risk losing the Farm!

Best to all of you in the business..

Asif

FYI on 4h/1h, Market has touched the bottom side of the funnel and shot back up into the funnel space again, if it moves lower now & holds there I would say downward continuation will probably continue. However.... It would be a good idea to enter on the long side right now with a TIGHT stop below 1.24300.

Also 1.263 is a big support and it has not even reached it. I see there is easily a good chance market could also step up a little bit more & I will be trading on this long plan over the next few days with a tight stop.

Hi Colleagues,

I came across this you tube video on what it was like to be a fx trader in 1985..

I think you all will enjoy very much.

heres the link....

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the video... man! those days were insane. how could they work with such primitive tech? it's absolutely amazing how different it is today.

thanks for the video... man! those days were insane. how could they work with such primitive tech? it's absolutely amazing how different it is today.

Pleasure mate!!

Yes but also note Triantus that the tools maybe diffirent know as we have excellent news feed etc etc!!

Yet the markets can be if you let them have an unknown out come,this is what i found..

The answer is a very simple one..That peoples thinking has not changed one bit from the time of memorial!! so its usual things...Fear of the unknown greed etc etc lol!

So the better we can detach our selves from these in this game the better results we will achieve..

Also on my stoploss post i want to add that based on a edge that only achives 50% results..

if you had 20 trades (based on 2:1 ratio) and 12 were losers for example 8 winners based on a £10,000 account..risking 1% of your capital per trade.. £100 you would have a profit of £400.00 after losing 12!!

Thats why stick with our plans and sort out all before entering the trade..

Glad you liked the vid have a great evening>>

Asif

Back