FOREX PRO Weekly June 11-15, 2012

louis, what the hell do you mean by 'funnel'?

Oh by the way i found the description:p for you Trantus....lol lol

Description of funnel (noun: plural: funnels) device with a wide open end and a narrow end which allows liquids to be poured into a container with a small ...

asif, i know what a funnel is, for god's sake! :p

what i don't know is what it is or what louis means by that in the FX context. is it some kind of new harmonic pattern, etc...?

Oh by the way i found the description:p for you Trantus....lol lol

Description of funnel (noun: plural: funnels) device with a wide open end and a narrow end which allows liquids to be poured into a container with a small ...

I thought I posted this but perhaps not????

For what it is worth, I've got the E/U trading within a bear flag pattern on the 4 hr charts.

EU4hr.jpg
EUdaily.jpg

Mary

asif, i know what a funnel is, for god's sake! :p

what i don't know is what it is or what louis means by that in the FX context. is it some kind of new harmonic pattern, etc...?

Lol Have to have a sense of humour in this game mate!!!

I think he was referring to the upper/lower stretch borders....using his own phrase :) hopefully Louis will confirm.

Well it does look it... although the next 4hr candle has opened above the MACD Forecaster. If this one also closes below then we will have two stop grabbers. Also on 30 min chart butterfly sell at 1.27 is complete near the point sive mentioned in the video 1.2550.

Originally Posted by asif faryad
Oh by the way i found the description for you Trantus....lol lol

_____

QUOTE=Triantus Shango;91178]asif, i know what a funnel is, for god's sake! :p

what i don't know is what it is or what louis means by that in the FX context. is it some kind of new harmonic pattern, etc...?[/QUOTE]

You two are cracking me up!

At least it made me laugh for about two minutes before I simmered down a bit.

ok, thanks. re something else... i just came across this site: pretty good pro info to be found there. dunno when the free trial expires and how much they charge, but so far so good.

Home | 4CAST

Sive,
Has FPA given you permission to share your MT4 pivots indicator for download? Also, can you please make your MT4 template available for download?

Advance thanks,
Ivan

Back