FOREX PRO Weekly June 25-29, 2012

venelin, why even trade with FXCM? please please please don't give money to those crooks. unless... did they clean up their act now? because if memory serves, there got fined by the CFTC for stiffing their customers. it's under the broker reviews section on this site if you want to check it out. (not to mention the ridiculous feed manipulation they used to engage in... i was one dupe once).
Hi Trianrus,I do not trade with FXCM-I`ve suffered from them enough in the past! I just gave an example with them as most of the brokers use Sunday data and it makes a big difference especially using Macd and PP indicators!

thank god! i'm your friend again. ;-)

Hi Trianrus,I do not trade with FXCM-I`ve suffered from them enough in the past! I just gave an example with them as most of the brokers use Sunday data and it makes a big difference especially using Macd and PP indicators!

h4.png
H&S 4hr
nt lookin good but a share only

For our Long positions, it is not looking so good as in price action.. However going on technicals it makes sense that market should at least retrace to the upside.. I will be confident and keep my buys in place nevertheless though for the day, my SLs at 1.24300 and looking up to 1.25400 at least.

For our Long positions, it is not looking so good as in price action.. However going on technicals it makes sense that market should at least retrace to the upside.. I will be confident and keep my buys in place nevertheless though for the day, my SLs at 1.24300 and looking up to 1.25400 at least.

Time will tell, however we are soon entering a monthly and a quarter roll. Crazy things can happen :)

Yes, terrible day, 35 pips range and now I think placed low. If this is low, target 1,2640 with care at 1,2535.

Last edited:
4hr big gartly.jpg
if we take full swing or the recent small swing both are showing a buy even it proceed lower
sive sir can u plz tell us abt this possibilities or it will be flush out soon..??

Back