FOREX PRO Weekly June 25-29, 2012

thanks for your helpful analysis Commander Sive, please i want to ask the parameter you use for the settings of the indicator you use on monthly chart to get the overbought and oversold thanks.

Sive
please kindly give me the parameter for the setting and not the indicator

Hello Sive,

Ps
Dear Sive, reading your weekly analysis and watching your daily videos helps me making my analysis, you are warning me to a lot of developing patterns, improving my attitude and approach to graphs and I am really thankful for all your contributions. That is why I am sending my graphs to share with you and the community. If this is not welcome, just let me know. Thank you again and good trading to all.

Hi Minimax,
No, keep share - here is very few Elliot and fractal followers, so your analysis might be interesting to many people.

Sive
please kindly give me the parameter for the setting and not the indicator

Hi Seedof,
sorry for delay. Paramenters are : 1;7. Number of periods 135, % of overbought/oversold 80; number of extremes 3.
For any time frame, not only for monthly chart.

1hr buy.png

1hr timeframe

and as luck would have it.. or coincidence? i just checked H4 and there is also a gartley 222 buy. the new H4 candle started right around the 127.2 FE and for now it's looking up... but not very convincingly.

these patterns are known to fail once in a while... so be careful. ok, am done for the day. good luck to you all.

thanks so much Sive.
i never had a mentor till now cos nobody taught me anything about forex but i am proud to call you my mentor now,your weekly analysis and forex course has really improved my trading in recent time even more than a physical mentor would have done.
Triantus hmm you've catch in some pips again welldone bro.

Hi Seedof,
sorry for delay. Paramenters are : 1;7. Number of periods 135, % of overbought/oversold 80; number of extremes 3.
For any time frame, not only for monthly chart.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sive and Seedof or any other members for that matter ! can I ask what is the name of the indicator you apply these to on MT4 as i cant see the question Seedof asked originally but i would like to use a good overbought/oversold indi , I am using RSI for this purpose at present . Thanks and good luck to all .

dharma1
if you check the forex military sch commander Sive talked about use of detrended oscillators as better tools for getting overbought and oversold instead of stoch and the likes however detrended oscillators does not display on the main chart window so he programmed one for himself that display on the main chart window that is the settings i requested for

dharma1
if you check the forex military sch commander Sive talked about use of detrended oscillators as better tools for getting overbought and oversold instead of stoch and the likes however detrended oscillators does not display on the main chart window so he programmed one for himself that display on the main chart window that is the settings i requested for

seedof,
Do you have this reprogrammed detrended oscillator (apparently you do, since you asked about the parameters). Where did you get it? Did Sive give it to you?
Thanks

Back