FOREX PRO Weekly, March 07-11, 2011

Sive,

Will you switching to the next current month in the EUR/USD

I have no choice. Yes, I will have to pass into June contract... So, be ready that the difference between spot and my quotes will increase again.

Sive,

I'm looking to BUY the BF just below the current market in the June contract. Do you have a S.L. recommendation. I like the DAILY B&B opportunity here.

Do you agree with the BF BUY

Thanks in advance, as always.

Possibly DRPO on 1 Hour AUD/USD?

I'm still looking for the hourly close but would this have enough thrust to be considered DRPO if we get the close above the 3x3 here? (3x3 is the white MA on chart)

Thanks for your great analysis. Do you see more downside risk for the EUR/USD now that we've moved below major support areas?

~Markus

Attachments

• aud-usd_drpo-2_march-10-2011.gif
    aud-usd_drpo-2_march-10-2011.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 61
  • aud-usd_drpo-1_march-10-2011.gif
    aud-usd_drpo-1_march-10-2011.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hi sir, can you tell me where to find the futures prices, so I can see how the numbers you use for entry and exit on your charts correlate to the spot market prices? It looks like the .618 target of this up move would be around 1.3935 on MT4. Does that seem correct to you? I don't want to place my exit point too high and miss exiting in profit.

Hi Sive,

As usual, thanks for your great analysis!

Question, do you think that your call of a potential B&B buy the last 2 days is a risky call, if you compare it to the conventional rule of not trading against the trend. As market has daily lower close the last few days.

What our forex teachers will tell us is to look for selling opportunities in a downtrend. For example, yesterday we could look for selling opportunities in the 1.3900-1.3950 area and target 1.3800-1.3750, which may be a 'safer' call than, buying at 1.3830-1.3800 area.

As usual, after watching your video i got too excited and entered long at 1.3830 area yesterday and was burned for 50pips when it dipped below 1.3800. of course it is my own fault to take the riskier option of anticipating the call. nevertheless would appreciate your view on my question

:eek:oh: Buy 1.3830 .... :shocked: he neva tell something like that.buy 1.3830 target 1.40xx or something like that. he said watch out the possible zone for buy signal... :nerd: i didn't find any buy signal ..!!! :eek:oh: :eek:oh:

Suggestion ……….

Hi Sive,

Is it possible to give us one sentence update on the current market development comparing with the trade plan for the day?

If you accept this idea, probably the best time for posting your comment could be just before USA open (13:30 GMT). That means 4-5 hours since your daily video research analysis had been distributed. What do you think?

Thanks.

Back